Webchat and Messaging Specialist
Locations options: Stoke or Newbury
Competitive salary & excellent benefits
Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace.
We continually experiment with ways to make our journeys more intuitive, simple and enjoyable. And we’re constantly testing and trialing ways to give customers faster access to our services, more flexibility - and the richest, most rewarding experience.
All you need is the right mindset and the desire to help us create award-winning digital experiences – we work at pace, we love ideas and collaborate on agile projects.
About the role
As Webchat and Messaging Specialist you will champion ‘digital’ as the customer channel of choice, taking responsibility for optimisation activity across Vodafone UK’s Webchat and Messaging channels. As well as optimisation and enhancement, you will be responsible for supporting the strategic and operational delivery of the product roadmap, supporting the product owner in the day-to-day management of Vodafone’s online interaction portfolio and working closely with the product vendor to ensure product stability & efficiency.
As Webchat and Messaging Specialist, your main responsibilities will include:
- Working with key stakeholders to effectively design, implement and administer new contact campaigns across the digital spectrum, using the digital engagement user interface as the driving mechanism.
- Managing the optimisation of the webchat product by supporting and delivering business change activity.
- Identify current and future opportunities through analysis and structured testing to optimise the effectiveness of digital contact campaign activity.
- Supporting the delivery of the strategic webchat and messaging channels.
- Production of comprehensive and targeted insights.
- Developing and refining technology optimisation strategies.
As WebChat and Messaging, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experienced in digital contact optimisation, targeting and benchmarking against competitors.
- Experience in managing campaign & A:B testing/MVT activity, preferably within the digital environment.
- Experience of CRM, customer data strategy, resource modelling, data management, contact personalisation, web analytics and technical infrastructure.
- Analytical orientation – proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on research and analysis.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.