VSS Partner Service Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Joining us as a VSS Partner Service Manager you can be part of our empowering Finance function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
Position ensures that Vodafone Shared Services drives and proactively manages partner relationships at the most senior level with our stakeholders by developing and nurturing a key understanding of the partner (Group & Local Market) strategy, business model and processes. Role will be accountable for evaluating and translating these requirements against VSS Strategy, service portfolio and proposition, while providing E2E in life support to bring out the best value for Vodafone globally.
This role interfaces with Group and Local Markets with an on ground presence at an Executive level. Role is focused on continuous improvement of the overall partner experience from Day 1 and take accountability to jointly drive relevant business transformation in the pursuit of increased penetration (growth), process digitalisation, efficiency and service excellence with the respective Service Lines.
Role is a trusted advisor to VSS partners inspiring the customer’s confidence and trust. Role requires in-depth understanding of both partner and VSS dynamics, where it needs to understand and anticipate partners strategic, commercial & operational challenges and introduce opportunities and support to satisfy business needs while mitigating risks.
- Act as the first point of contact for the partners on all matters regarding Vodafone Shared Services and provide E2E support from lead creation to BAU service delivery, to manage and channel partner inquiry and requests within VSS
- Influences strategic decision making related to VSS opportunities to support the achievement of partner strategy
- Provide direction on the service relationship for partners and a point of interface and accountability for all aspects of service delivery and assurance in close collaboration with Service Lines
- Consistently evaluates customer requirements against VSS Service Proposition capabilities and Vodafone’s operating model requirements with a view to representing the partner and driving Vodafone’s growth and further value overall
- Ability to provide insights and trends within specific markets and shared services industry to consistently represents partner requirements into VSS
- Builds strong relations and works closely with internal stakeholders to deliver activities in response to internal/external business issues that impact upon customer NPS, service levels (BC) or potential growth opportunities
- Drives and aligns the VSS pipeline with respect to partner journey, within the Service Marketing framework. Maintains the pipeline for the partners to act as a reference for Senior Stakeholder interactions
- Collaborates with internal teams (e.g. VDBS, Service Lines, Finance etc.) on the lead creation and management of individual partner requirements
- Commercial Acumen: Develop strong commercial acumen within Vodafone by utilising partner strategy & planning while understanding local priority and dynamics in order to ensure deep credibility in customer conversations. Ability to identify broken/sub-optimal processes and recommend changes
- Customer centricity: Understand the partner (Group and Local Market) needs, vertical and industry as well VSS’s role in the digital transformation of the markets
- Senior Stakeholder Management: Excellent relationship builder, with the necessary personal impact to build credibility with customers, the local leadership team and internal VSS stakeholders.
- VSS Service Knowledge and Proposition Delivery: Can understand and effectively communicate VSS service and propositions (ie. CARE, VBSS, FSS, SCM etc.) to customers to bring out the best value for Vodafone
- CXX Obsession: Fully focused on delivering the ultimate customer experience to stakeholders to provide support starting from Day 1
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/finance/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Governance and Control Lead Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen