Vendor Business Development Manager, V by Vodafone
Job Title: Vendor Business Development Manager, V by Vodafone
Location: Paddington (with up to 75% Global Travel)
Consumer IoT is transforming the way consumers will interact with technology, a large part of this will be in how consumers will purchase these products and services. We believe that in the future most consumers will purchase products in dedicated specialists channels which are targeted at key segments, such as parents, pet owners etc.
As Vendor Business Development Manager you will be in charge driving sales directly with vendors. You will proactively scout the vendor landscape together with the product team and sell our V by Vodafone IOT SIM and V-app value proposition with vendors in key categories so they bundle their open market products with our IOT SIM or through agreements in the point of sale in their existing sales channels. Developing partnerships with key vertical players by win-win propositions to maximise our channel reach and build our brand with key players in pets, automotive and tracking verticals like Purina, car manufacturers or security companies.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Negotiate deals with vendors to selling source to open market device manufacturers.
- Align country legal and commercial teams in group and in country to define commercial proposals to be agreed and implemented in the countries.
- Define commercial models for vendor engagement and value proposition for vendors to bundle IOT SIMs with their products.
- Organize forums/events to gather new partners in our ecosystem
- Engage product team to assess vendor and define model with the vendor (deeper integration or light-touched to cross-sell SIM only).
- Strong knowledge of B2B and B2C Sales and distribution with experience European, global experience/
- Proven track record of delivering sales targets and KPIs
- IOT background strong requirement.
- Strong understanding of Product and Propositions.
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Confident & persuasive communicator with the ability to forge effective working relationships at multiple levels and across legal, finance and in country sales teams.
- Technical and Product knowledge and commercial skills are a plus
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role Title: Business Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30
Solution ArchitectLocation – Newbury HQ £ Competitive salary and benefits package on offer What’s the role? Working as a Solution Architect within the UK IT Architecture team, you will be supporting t
Scrum Master - 245842Location – NewburyWhat’s the role? As a Scrum Master you'll develop and lead high-performing, multi-discipline feature teams, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate dr
Role Title: UAT Analyst Location: Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business. We are now
London, Greater London
Role Title: Group Compliance Analyst Location: Paddington Hiring Manager Name: Warwick Carruthers Band: G At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory
IT Monitoring SpecialistLocation – Newbury£ Excellent salary and benefits on offer The role:We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing team who monitor both account management and buying behavi
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Architect Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence acros
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Test and Quality Assurance Specialist Manchester basedCompetitive salary + excellent benefits As a Test and Quality Assurance Specialist within Technology Enterprise Services you will ensure detailed
Capacity & Configuration ManagerLocation – Newbury What’s the role?You’ll provide a point of focus for network capacity performance and effectively manage the control of assets by providing a logical
Project CoordinatorNewbury As you might imagine, technology is very much at the heart of Vodafone – without it, there wouldn't be a business. But here's the thing. We don't just develop new and innov
Role Title: IP Engineering Manager Location: UK, Ireland, Spain or Portugal As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge help
Role Title: IoT SME/SoHo Product Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle