UX/UI Digital Design Lead
Role Title: UX/UI Digital Design Lead
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing ‘unified communications’ through fixed solutions, making the lives of farmers easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employees equal happy customers.
UX/UI Digital Design Lead will be responsible for the IoT Digital agenda, leading customers’ user experience in every customer touchpoint in order to achieve industry-grade standards.
Accountable for Global Delivery of unmatched industry-grade IoT UI/UX experience for Customers, Developers, Partners and 3rd Parties, by creating a trustworthy user journey focused on customers’ business needs, delivering Next-Generation Customer Touchpoints, aligning Vodafone Brand and CXX Distinctively Digital best practices and technologies
- Define Omni-channel CXX strategy: User Experience, Visual Design and APIs
- Define and drive best in class Digital experience across IoT products, touchpoints and channels using latest technologies like Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning.
- Drive Customers’ monetization and analytics journeys
- Assist in Usability concepts, User research reports and UX architecture
- Support development-evolution of IoT APIs Ecosystem – Openness, Security, Performance and Monetization
- Deliver CXX framework for digital transformation
- Build UI iterations – Wireframes, mock-ups and user testing
- Manage Multi-lingual and Multi-device UI/UX Design
What you can expect from us:
- Being part of a large scale transformation project
- Collaborating with a highly energetic and professional group of individuals
- Being heard – bring your expertise and drive to the table, you will be recognized
- Proven background in user experience design to guide product & solution UX/UI designs;
- Good understanding of new technologies that are now arising in the digital space like Big Data-Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning;
- Ability to effectively synthesise requirements of multiple stakeholder groups to define visual assets and technology enablers;
- Ability to deal with a rapidly changing environment and able to lead change where necessary;
- Can-do attitude and strong execution skills.
We are not only multinational but multicultural too. Diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences. If you have a disability, learning difficulty, medical condition or any other individual need, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/technology/
- Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
- Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Principal Product Manager (f-m-d) Cloud Location: Newbury OR Duesseldorf OR Paddington OR Milan At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an adviso
3rd Line Engineer – (IT Operations Specialist, OSS) Warwick Competitive salary + excellent benefits Supporting world class OSS Solutions for network rollout, performance, optimisation and analytics. A
Role Title: Principal Pricing Intelligence Manager Location: UK At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer ex
3rd Line Senior EngineerLocation – Barnwood, Gloucester What’s the role? Infrastructure delivery for WAN/ LAN/ Wi-Fi solutions as part of a Project team based on customer site. The team provide Netwo
Role Title: Cloud Platform Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Test and Quality Assurance Specialist Manchester basedCompetitive salary + excellent benefits As a Test and Quality Assurance Specialist within Technology Enterprise Services you will ensure detailed
London, Greater London
Role Title: Software Engineer CPaaS Location: London Paddington or Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
Developer x 8 - 245834 Location – Newbury What’s the role? These fantastic opportunities are part of a newly formed team, built for the purpose for supporting Vodafone’s progression into a fully autom
Role Title: DevOps Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30
Role Title: GRC and Identity Access Architect Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exc
Role Title: Technical Architects - Channels Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to