- Bring industry leading digital UX and design principles for complex and high traffic website.
- Helping to carve out and promote UX as a discipline and the value it brings to each project, senior stakeholders and the wider business.
- Working with both technical and business stakeholders to define a best in class online experience for our users.
- Creation of visual and component designs and prototypes (knowledge of Sketch would be advantageous).
- Taking a hands-on, ownership role of the Vodafone digital experience and brand expression.
- Balancing the aspirations of the business, working within technical capabilities and lead by the needs of our users, at times having to make compromises.
- Having a working knowledge of accessibility standards, their importance and relevance.
- Support project estimation.
- High traffic B2B and/or B2C websites. Experience on complex apps and website would be an advantage.
- Experience working on CMS driven websites. Experience of Seibel would be an advantage.
- Must have a portfolio with case studies.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Expert with Sketch, Creative Suite, Invision, Zeplin and/or similar tools.
- Experience of working in Kanban, but also a Scrum team.
- Understanding of accessibility standards.
- A clear understanding of where UX design fits within an organisation and what value it can bring.
- Experience working with BAs, product owners and project managers, to capture, review and agree business requirements.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
Role Title: Digital Technical Lead Location: Newbury Our Team: The Enterprise IT Solutions Architecture department caters to IT needs of vertical business units in Vodafone Group Enterpri
London, Greater London
Insight & Analytics Specialist London, Smale House Competitive salary + excellent benefits Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talente
Senior Manager – Technology Operations Permanent Newbury Based UK Vodafone Business Technology Solutions is the function of Vodafone UK accountable for delivering fixed and converged communication sol
Role Title: Data Domain Lead Location: Newbury Goal: To participate to the development of an end-to-end Data transformation strategy in IT, to deliver the business objectives. To lead, in conju
Cyber Security Manager Working across the business functions (Enterprise, Consumer or Internal), your role will be to ensure we deliver secure products and services to our customers and identifying a
Job Title: IP Network Specialist Business Area: Vodafone Secure Sector Location: Farnborough Successful candidates must be able to obtain and maintain DV level security clearance About Vodafone Secur
IT Operation Authority - VET000245917 Location – NewburySalary- £Competitive + 10% Bonus and Benefits What’s the role? As an IT Operation Authority you will work within one of the most progressive are
Integration Technical Architect Location: Newbury HQ Hiring Manager: Santosh Menon Band: G Is this role for you? The Integration Technical Architect will work as a key member of the Vodafone UK IT In
Technology Solution Specialist The Technology Solutions Specialist will work in a customer facing capacity, driving the enterprise customer solution by providing technical support to a virtual team o
Role Title: Coe Oracle Solution Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli