UK Government Security Controller
- Advise on security aspects of Public Sector contracts, review contracts and approve.
- Own, monitor and ensure adherence to policies aligned to corporate security and to customer SALs. Produce impact assessments.
- Investigate and report on adherence to security controls; work across Security Assurance, Security Operations, Government Security and Information Security functions.
- Manage security incidents relating to assets, systems and contracts.
- Manage and support external compliance reviews and audits.
- Educate Vodafone on the importance of adhering to security policies and controls.
- Manage protectively marked material course and content.
- Manage approvals for site-visits to secure environments.
- Knowledge and in-depth experience of implementing and assessing ISO27001 in Telco industry.
- Knowledge of CAS(T) and PSN network would be an advantage.
- Ability to read a situation/audience and respond accordingly.
- Ability to influence junior and senior stakeholders is a necessary skill.
- Experience in managing sensitive relationships with Government departments /compliance bodies would be an advantage
- Must be able to think and act in the wider risk context rather than just “tick box” compliance.
- Governance and process improvement knowledge/interest, including reporting using Excel and/or SharePoint.
- Either SC/DV cleared or ability to become cleared as necessary.
- Professional certification to 27001 lead auditor, CISM, CISSP, COBIT, CISA, CGEIT, or equivalent is expected.
- Lengthy Telco security experience will be considered in place of qualification.
Would you like an exciting future with Britain’s most valuable brand?From Part Time Advisers to a Management career path, Vodafone Retail has opportunities across the Home Counties. We are looking fo
Senior Store Manager £35,000 to £44,000 plus monthly performance-related bonus and great benefits Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data –
London, Greater London
To provide key support the Diversity and Inclusion team to enable delivery of the D&I mandate globally. Key accountabilities and decision ownership · Support with organisation/management of D&I n
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Ashton Under Lyne, Tameside
Retail Adviser within a Vodafone Partner Agent store – Working together to deliver the exceptional£9.12 an hour and a competitive monthly performance related bonusOur Partner Agent stores are a fresh
Role Title: Big Data Enterprise Architect Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Would you like an exciting future with Britain’s most valuable brand?From Part Time Advisers to a Management career path, Vodafone Retail has opportunities across the Liverpool and Cheshire area. We
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Would you like an exciting future with Britain’s most valuable brand?From Part Time Advisers to a Management career path, Vodafone Retail has opportunities across Essex and Hertfordshire. We are look