UK Government Security Controller
- Advise on security aspects of Public Sector contracts, review contracts and approve.
- Own, monitor and ensure adherence to policies aligned to corporate security and to customer SALs. Produce impact assessments.
- Investigate and report on adherence to security controls; work across Security Assurance, Security Operations, Government Security and Information Security functions.
- Manage security incidents relating to assets, systems and contracts.
- Manage and support external compliance reviews and audits.
- Educate Vodafone on the importance of adhering to security policies and controls.
- Manage protectively marked material course and content.
- Manage approvals for site-visits to secure environments.
- Knowledge and in-depth experience of implementing and assessing ISO27001 in Telco industry.
- Knowledge of CAS(T) and PSN network would be an advantage.
- Ability to read a situation/audience and respond accordingly.
- Ability to influence junior and senior stakeholders is a necessary skill.
- Experience in managing sensitive relationships with Government departments /compliance bodies would be an advantage
- Must be able to think and act in the wider risk context rather than just “tick box” compliance.
- Governance and process improvement knowledge/interest, including reporting using Excel and/or SharePoint.
- Either SC/DV cleared or ability to become cleared as necessary.
- Professional certification to 27001 lead auditor, CISM, CISSP, COBIT, CISA, CGEIT, or equivalent is expected.
- Lengthy Telco security experience will be considered in place of qualification.
Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Legal team? Resolve legal disputes relating to all areas of the business in Vodafone UK’s best interests? Support internal stakeholders manage and resolve disputes
Disclosures Officer Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Corporate Security team? As a Disclosures Officer you will act as a single point of contact for all Law Enforcement Agencies and Government Age
London, Greater London
Role Title: Assistant Company Secretary Location: Paddington Vodafone’s purpose is to connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. We believe that by pursuing this goal in a
Senior Regulatory ManagerNewbury or London Are you ready to join our UK Regulatory team? This is a high profile role within our Regulatory Affairs Team where you’ll be responsible for influencing the
Legal Counsel – Procurement and Commercial Operations Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Legal team?You will support Vodafone UK on strategic procurement, technology and business development projec
London, Greater London
Role Title: Brand Legal Counsel Role Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc