Role Title: UI Designer
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
In joining the Commercial team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! The team is broad; you could be working within Brand, Commercial Management, Consumer Services, Terminals, M-Pesa or Customer Experience Operations. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Exciting opportunity to work across varied digital design here at Vodafone.
Working alongside the Design Lead, UX Lead or product owner, you will be responsible for interpreting and executing briefs and providing UI designs that incorporate visual concepts, typography and imagery.
You will be someone who likes to work independently and pro-actively and will be able to deliver graphic design layouts, concepts and any other graphic element for any of Vodafone’s products and services, ranging from user interfaces to PPT presentations and style-guides.
• Optimise visual design and concepts, supporting the Design Lead in the creation of compelling, high quality design solutions
• Create branded visual designs and assist in promoting design innovation across Vodafone products and services
• Work in scrum teams and deliver high quality design solutions, maintain visual standards, processes and help design Vodafone UX visual guidelines,
• Design and develop visual design patterns, visual systems, colour palettes and other standards within a User Experience environment
• Actively seek review and approval on visual designs based on Group UX KPIs, from the Design Lead and adhere to time keeping and meet deadlines
• Previous experience in visual design working across a commercial product and/or service development environment
• Strong communication skills in visual, verbal, written and formal presentation formats
• Able to work effectively in cross-functional projects in a fast-moving, Agile environment
• Consistent focus on customers, demonstrated by placing our customer and their needs ahead of design solutions and technology
• Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch, PowerPoint
• Relevant tertiary degree
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We offer opportunities to create exceptional work with exceptional people and a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too and embrace diversity and inclusion across our Global footprint. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. Our Mobile for Good allows fundraising for the communities we operate within. We empower our people to shape their world. That’s what we mean when we say Power to you.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here.
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.