At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Design Studio in Vodafone provides consistent strategic design guidance to product teams, underpinned by a vison to “design digital experiences our customers love”. Design Studio’s objective is to drive consistent customer experiences across Vodafone consumer products and services. This UI Designer position is within the Infotainment product area, which enables cutting-edge experiences for our customers by executing strategic external partnerships and developing customer-facing products launched across Vodafone Operating Companies (Countries).
As a UI Designer, you are an integral part of our development and responsible for building digital products. You love solving problems, you are willing to embrace the unknown, and you are able to work cross-functionally in distributed teams. You are part of a dedicated team of specialists committed to producing world-changing products in the technology industry. You share our prioritisation of user centricity and passion for learning and experimenting. You should be able to deliver design layouts, concepts and other graphic elements, ranging from prototypes to presentations to style-guides.
Joining us as a UI Designer, you can be part of our empowering Business. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Be part of the design & user experience team, designing high quality user interfaces and experiences
- Responsible for design experience working with Product Owners and other squad members towards product goals
- Be the user and design advocate in the squad delivering high quality design solutions, championing Vodafone Brand and follow design principles
- Develop and design options and prototypes to be tested with customers
- Design and develop visual design patterns, visual systems, and other standards to contribute to Source (Vodafone’s Design System)
- Align look and feel across Vodafone products by working with peers in other product teams
- Excellent benefits, flexible working hours and you will get to work with some of the most senior people in a 100,000 people global company and learn from working alongside some of the best experts in the industry, internal and external to Vodafone.
- Candidates must have a degree or equivalent qualification in graphic design, fine art, digital media, product design, industrial design or equivalent and an excellent portfolio to demonstrate their design skills
- At least three years’ experience in UE design and at least one year experience in a technology product or service development environment, working in agile teams
- Able to work effectively in an agile team with cross-functional competencies in a fast-moving environment. Must be able to balance priorities, respond to change and work in a geographically distributed environment
- Familiar in designing for a wide range of devices and platforms and familiar with current web and mobile standards
- Must have a user-centric approach to design, incorporating insights from research into the design
- Able to bring ideas to life, fully versed in responsive design principles using Sketch and InVision, turning concepts into high-quality designs and final assets
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present ideas and concepts to management and stakeholders
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Online Sales & eCommerce Manager Location: Paddington The Internet of Things team play a key part in the success of V by Vodafone. We are the fearless and restless pioneers in our field