UCC Proactive Support Manager
Role Title: Manager UCC Operations
Location: Newbury / Bracknell
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
The focus will be on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and bold! Are you?
The UCC Proactive Services team will support the full lifecycle of UC Platform Applications as they are created through NPD (New Product Developments), Service Design, Operations Capability Design, Build, Handover into Live Service and ongoing Release Management.
The Products within this UC service will be sold globally and UCC Proactive Services will provide support to all OpCo’s to ensure that the Products are handled within Group guidelines and that Global and Local compliances are upheld.
Joining us as a UCC Proactive Services Manager and you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
With us you will:
- Technical Authority for Application Change Management – authorising the “Right to Proceed” and ensuring success on all changes
- Release Management – Operating System Patch Process owner and Vendor Application patch management and ownership of the upgrade process for all CCS Platforms Applications
- Technical consultancy, as the Vodafone lead in the platforms and services team, to service Vodafone Senior Management, Customers and other Vodafone entities.
- Support operations in case of high priority incidents / BAU activities as technical guide for the platform in scope
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Working within a fast growing team on new strategic platforms
Apply if you have:
- Customer escalation management and MI troubleshooting skills.
- Good social skills and technical presentation skills.
- Cisco UCCE and CUCM based on HCS-CC
- eGain Analytics/Multi-Channel
- Verint WFO/WFM
We’re happy if you:
- Clearly demonstrated competence in technical delivery.
- Demonstrable leadership experience in complex solutions delivery engagements with different partners
Commitment from Vodafone:
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left:
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?