Treasury Finance Analyst/Accountant
Role Title: Treasury Finance Analyst/Accountant
“Would suit someone with a passion for treasury & financial markets and for working in a high development role, outside of their comfort zone”
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
In joining the Commercial team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! The team is broad; you could be working within Brand, Commercial Management, Consumer Services, Terminals, M-Pesa or Customer Experience Operations. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
The Treasury Finance team have a broad range of responsibilities including Financial Accounting & Reporting, Treasury Governance & Controls, Valuations & Technical analysis and Structured Finance transactions. We work closely with both Group Finance and the Group Treasury,Tax, Company Secretary and the Dutch & Luxembourg finance teams. We are currently going through an exciting transformation journey to bring more diverse experiences & progression to team members which will enable us to provide more value & insight to those we work with.
With us you will have key responsibilities:
· Data entry & management for derivatives, hedges, loans and investments
· Analytical review of P&L; Mark to Market; FX; Hedging; and Balance Sheet trends
· Spreadsheet controls to analyse, manipulate and monitor financial info
· Ad-hoc project support including research, spreadsheet design, reporting (projects to include intercompany transactions, process & team transformation)
· 3-year timeline for progression to senior accounting or derivatives role.
Apply if you have:
· 3-5 years’ experience in accounting
· ACCA/CIMA/ACA and/or Accounting degree
· Excel experience
· Strong English language
· “nice to have” qualifications:
o ACT or other treasury qualifications
o HFM/SUN or other financial system experience
o City Financials/Bloomberg or other treasury system experience
We’re happy if you:
· Proactive problem solving
· Strong intellectual capacity to learn
· Confident numerical understanding
· Quick to pick up economics and valuation concepts particularly
· Challenging and enquiring mind-set
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, particularly when under pressure and towards deadlines
· High potential
· Very quick to pick up new roles and concepts
· Building rapport and making an impact with senior/commercial management beyond what’s expected or typical for that level
· Proactive at coming up with effective suggestions to change or challenge processes
· Reporting directly to F band/senior manager working relatively independently without detailed oversight
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/corporate
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role profile Role title: Head of Finance Operations & Margin Assurance - Group Functions Function: Group Finance Band: E Department: Group Finance Operations & Margin Assurance Reports to: Gro
BI Business Partner Manager Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Business Intelligence team? You will act as BI's "front door" and business partner for all BI's services delivered across Vodafone UK.
London, Greater London
Role Title: PA to Regional Finance Director - AMAP Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cus
London, Greater London
Role Title: PA Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries
Financial Accountant Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Financial Operations team as our next Financial Accountant? In this role you will responsible for reporting a robust set of monthly financia