Trade In Senior Propositions Manager
Job title: Trade In Senior Proposition Manager
Team: Segment Job Family
Location: Southwark, London
The Pay Monthly and High Value Tribe is focused on rapidly growing Vodafone’s share within the pay monthly category by bringing to market innovative, customer orientated propositions that embody our challenger spirit. Working across the full category, and with a specific passion towards our highest value customers, our propositions bring together the best of Vodafone’s mobile business.
The Product Owner for Core Propositions will be responsible for the overall definition, development and implementation of our customer proposition and product strategy. The products that fall within this remit are our SIMO, Handset and Mobile Broadband range – which in essence form our core propositions. Responsibilities will include defining key customer and market insights, target audiences, the proposition strategies to unlock these and the execution plan to make these a reality in the market. As the Product Owner also owns the P&L for the named products, customer growth targets and customer experience for our core products, they will also define and measure any relevant performance targets (operational and commercial) that underpin the propositions, products that input into these and the overall customer experience.
They will be responsible for managing and delivering large scale change into the organisation, and will take the lead on the more complex activities as part of the overall roadmap. They will be responsible for building digital first capabilities for every proposition delivered as part of this role.
To help achieve our goal of rapid growth, the Product Owner will also lead a team (or squad) of proposition managers, who will all work to deliver their overall strategy for the portfolio area. Adopting the principles of Agile, the role holder is also expected to role model and inspire the team to drive digital innovation right at the heart of the growth strategy.
This is an exciting and broad role that provides the opportunity to work across the span on the mobile business. We are a team who work hard but also know how to have fun and support each other. If you want to be at the forefront of Vodafone’s journey as a challenger mobile brand this is the place to be. In return, you’ll be encouraged to stretch yourself and dream big. Passion and energy are pre-requisites for any role in this team as we operate in a dynamic business. We believe anything is possible and want people who share this mind-set.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Define the Core Propositions strategy for Vodafone UK – including defining the customer insights, target audience and market opportunities, proposition initiatives, desired customer experience and marketing approach and how this fits into the overall Pay monthly strategy, working closely with the Head of the Tribe and the Strategy and Planning Manager
- Obsess over how we attract new customers, and how we help them up the value chain through insight led and segmented propositions, based on our core products, providing the primary entry point into Vodafone (SIMO and Handset)
- To prioritise and manage the backlog for the Core Propositions squad, ensuring we only focus on the things that drive us to unlock our customer goals, at pace
- Manage the overall proposition and product roadmap for the pay monthly portfolio (across Core Propositions and One More Service working with the Product Owner of this squad), including driving key investment and prioritisation choices with wider business stake holders.
- Understand and be a strong voice to shape the desired Customer experience journeys including a strong digital first mind-set for any new enhancements you will be leading, working in collaboration with our dedicated ecommerce team. As most new digital capabilities will come out of propositions this team dreams up, this is a vital responsibility to differentiate and grow trust with our target audiences.
- Represent the UK business in Vodafone Group forums and external industry forums to actively share best practice and bring the best ideas back into the local market.
- Lead on the full E2E delivery and in life ownership of all core proposition and product changes.This includes driving the go to market to ensure a flawless execution from a technical and commercial point of view, but also from a marketing simplicity and cut through point of view. Our propositions fuel how consumers view our brand and this role has the responsibility to make sure everything we invest in moves our consideration forward.
- Measure on-going performance against business case targets and make changes to accelerate or underpin as needed in collaboration with the Core Product Commercial team (who are dedicated to supporting all commercial activities for your squad)
- Own the full customer life cycle and work with Base Marketing to design the in life strategy that drives high NPS and delivers our commercial and customer KPIs
- Think forward to ensure the strategy is effective to deliver the challenging business targets in year, but also have the capacity to prepare for longer term market or business changes / challenges
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Thorough understanding of the Pay Monthly market, including working within a senior proposition and/or product role directly related to this market
- Exceptional influencing skills, right up to Director level
Track record of insight-led product or proposition changes, including flawless execution record where you put the customer at the heart of the change
- Strong background in delivering complex and multi-area impacting change programmes, with proven benefits delivery record
- Ability to champion the voice of your customer within the business to drive effective decision making and to ensure all ideas and plans are anchored in clear customer insight
- A strong commercial mind, able to make clear recommendations on what to invest in and what to stop
- An excellent people leader, able to demonstrate ability to develop others and create high performance teams
Digital Integration Manager London, Smale House Do you love, live and breathe innovation? Can you fix the unfixable, develop, integrate and deliver a seamless digital assistant user service experience
Commercial Trading Manager Role can be based in London, Stoke or Manchester Competitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, with your experience in commercial
Role title: Digital Product Owner - Family Location: Southwark, London Role purpose: The Family & Converged Tribe is focused on rapidly growing Vodafone’s share within the Home Broadband and Converg
Scrum Master – Digital TransformationNewbury We have an exciting high profile role for a Scrum Master to join our new Digital Transformation team in Product Transformation. The digital transformation
Programmatic Lead London, Smale HouseCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits What we are doing here at Vodafone and our grip on tech is years ahead of the game. Can your experience with Programmatic a
London, Greater London
Role Title: Digital Service Designer Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen
E-commerce Specialist/Digital Sales SpecialistLondon, Smale House Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Innovating, inventing and improving is our mission, do you have good experience with Digital S
London, Greater London
Job title: Proposition Manager Team: Segment Job Family - High Value Location: Southwark, London Role purpose: The High value and Pay Monthly Tribe is focused on growing Vodafone’s share within thi
Marketing Campaign SpecialistNewbury Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Innovating, inventing and improving is our mission, do you have strong experience in campaign management to keep us pushing
London, Greater London
Job title: Brand Manager - Direct Team: Brand Location: Southwark, London Your role This role will be instrumental in driving operational and executional excellence in retail channel marketing in +