Total Rewards & Organisational Effectiveness - Senior Manager
Total Rewards and Organisational Effectiveness - Senior Manager
Our reward team is positioned to drive positive change within our business and support our commercial growth agenda.
We are looking for a technical specialist and innovative leader to own, drive and evolve the Reward & OE operation and strategy for Vodafone UK.
Key aspects of the role:
- Leadership of the Reward & OE team (x4 Direct Reports)
- Establishing & owning the strategic plan to deliver all Total Rewards and OE in collaboration with the business strategy, within the UK operating company.
- Managing strategic relationships with the Global reward teams to ensure UK strategy aligns and supports global agenda. A great platform to influence the global agenda given UK is a major market within the Vodafone Group.
- Managing external third parties to drive Total Rewards agenda.
- Owning and leading the Recognition strategy through the UK, with particular emphasis on Engagement of front line/commercial teams.
- Owning and driving the employment cost budgeting strategy & delivery across the UK, in partnership with Finance.
- Taking responsibility for all specialist and technical expertise within Reward and OE, with sizeable impact on strategic influence and interactions with other teams.
- Leadership of project delivery including (but not limited to) annual reward review, evolution of principles, org effectiveness, simplification of job families & architecture, and fair pay.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Extensive understanding of Reward & OE.
- People and Operational leadership experience - with proven experience of managing a Reward team, within a large organisation, with a front line presence.
- Leadership level communication, influencing and negotiation skills to challenge, guide, and drive change internally and externally (including senior stakeholders /third parties /customers).
- The ability to apply judgement based on analysis of factual and qualitative information, in complicated or new situations.
- Strong commercial awareness in order to contribute to Vodafone UKs commercial objectives.
- CIPD (or equivalent qualification) in HR & reward management
This is a rare specialist HR Leadership role, working within a positive culture of change and continuous improvement – we are always looking to raise the bar.
We offer a competitive salary, car allowance, private healthcare and 28 day’s holiday as well as a generous company bonus and pension scheme.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us on email@example.com
Technology Resourcer Newbury HQ or Smale House, London We are looking for a proactive Resourcer to join our Technology Resourcing Team and raise the bar in recruiting top talent in to Technology and
London, Greater London
Role Title: Executive Committee Support Assistant Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
London, Greater London
Role: Senior OE Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Business, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
London, Greater London
Role Title: Employer Brand & Attraction Manager Location: Paddington Story telling is an art. We have a great story to tell, and we need someone to join us to share this…. Hiring is the most imp
HRBP – Secure Team Farnborough 2 days a week and Newbury HQ Full time or Part time opportunity We have an opportunity for someone to join our HR Business Team HR Business Partner to support the trans