Terminal Product Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Joining us as Terminal Product Manager you can be part of our empowering Products and Services function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
The Terminal Product Manager takes ownership over product definition, product development and delivery of customised Terminals, mobile devices or online services targeted at the global market on-time, to budget, quality and compliant to specification (especially health & safety). The Product Manager will be responsible for end to end management of Fintech projects to achieve project and product objectivesWith us you will do the following:
- End-to-end product and project management from concept & product definition to the delivery of consumer services, in time and quality of the global terminals organisation.
- Responsible for the implementation of the technical requirements as well as for the platform functionalities and web interfaces towards the end customer
- Ensure best possible implementation of Vodafone Customization across vendors to achieve differentiation for our customers
- Identify and analyse potential trade-off requirements during feasibility and implementation phase and make decisions balancing delivery time, cost and quality and user experience.
- Lifecycle management of financial services by managing respective maintenance releases.
- Supplier management and relationship management with the platform suppliers
Excellent benefits, flexible working hours and you will get to work with some of the most senior people in a 100,000 people global company and learn from working alongside some of the best experts in the industry, internal and external to Vodafone.Apply if you have:
- Excellent technical background in mobile and Internet technologies
- Minimum 5 years Project and/or Product Management experience with a minimum of 3 years financial services environment
- University degree or equivalent desirable
- Extensive Knowledge of Terminal products (software/hardware) & product development
- Expert knowledge in the implementation of online services ideally within a financial services environment
- Project management methodologies and processes, progress reporting, risk management, project management tools, project planning and control techniques
- International experience and background in a complex multi business, multi-cultural matrix environment is essential.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with high levels of self-motivation, energy and initiative.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/finance/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Online Sales & eCommerce Manager Location: Paddington The Internet of Things team play a key part in the success of V by Vodafone. We are the fearless and restless pioneers in our field