Telecoms Billing - Technical Design Authority
Telecoms Billing - Technical Design Authority - 259107
Location – Newbury HQ
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus+ Generous Benefits
What’s the role?
The Telecoms Billing - Technical Design Authority is responsible for the design oversight and delivery of technical solution for the Vodafone billing systems. The role includes working across operational and IT teams for billing delivery work requests with a matrix team across the billing domain’s technical design authorities and business analysts, working collaboratively with external 3rd party delivery suppliers.
This role focuses on the end to end delivery against plan from initiation and business case through design to implementation, aligned to the strategic application roadmap.
In addition, you will be required to:
- Play a pivotal role as a Billing systems SME across multi million pound projects.
- Strategic Application Roadmap delivery and opportunity identification.
- Demand management, analysis and forecast of demand.
- Risk identification, management and mitigation with delivery to time, cost and quality.
- Core competencies, knowledge and experience.
- Industry and business knowledge of Telecom products and their billing mechanism.
- Knowledge of e2e function of complex voice and data products through billing systems. Experienced in Billing systems essential.
- Proven ability to deep dive into detail in order to ensure quality deliverables and also to explain the functional capability in simple terms to business users.
- Solid Billing systems implementation experience, with a proven track record of delivering Billing solutions across different market sectors.
- Deep understanding of enterprise billing applications, covering all aspects of the application, configuration, operations, data model concepts, core processes, integration APIs.
What’s in it for you?
In this dynamic, fast paced team you will be working on large scale projects including a multi-million pound upgrade project.
Love to travel? 28 days holiday (option to buy or sell 5!) plus leading travel brand discounts.
Planning for the Future? Get a head start with our fantastic contribution matching pension scheme or our award winning maternity policy.
Are charities close to your heart? 3 paid leave days for charity projects of your choice and matched fundraising.
Looking to Learn? Develop a career on your terms with the Vodafone University.
Love to Shop? Enjoy discounts with the UK’s best-known brands, restaurants and days out with the family.
What about your phone? Great discounts available for you, your family and your friends!
If this sounds of interest, then apply today!!
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Programme Manager Newbury or London based Permanent Are you a Customer facing Programme Manager looking for your next role? As a Programme Manager you will be responsible for leading large customer f
London, Newbury or Manchester
Role: Unified Communications Solution Architect Location: Newbury HQ, London or Manchester £ Excellent salary and benefits package on offer A senior customer facing role providing technical leadersh
Role Title: Senior IoT Strategy & Ecosystems Manager Location: Newbury / London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Commercial Manager Location: London or Newbury Our Team: Group Business Commercial OperationsThis is a chance to join a growing Cloud Commercial team within Vodafone. We are goin
Role Title: Test Transition and Strategic Programmes Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consiste
Role: IT Technical Delivery Manager Location: Newbury HQSalary: £competitive + excellent benefits Is this role for you? As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be responsibility for the delivery of