Technical Team Manager
- Responsibility for the leadership and effective management of a multi skilled team.
- Maximising the utilisation of resources and allocation to chargeable activity
- Maintaining highest standard of technical output through day tom day management of the multi skilled team ensuring that the team adheres to best practice.
- Ensuring sufficient levels of technical competence, through training development and cross skilling
- Support the successful completion of customer projects through the availability of the right resources at the right time
- The resource manager will be required to create, manage & lead a high performing professional services technical team, ensuring high colleague engagement though activity such as manpower planning, recruitment, motivation, development, direction and performance.
- Drive discretionary effort and encourage a high performance working environment, this will include training plans, delivery support, mentoring, coaching, induction and professional development plans
- Experience of using tools to manage resource allocation and assessment of efficiency and the ability to analysis data sets to identify opportunities and risks
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills.
- Proven track record of leading high performing teams and experience of working within a Professional Services environment
Job Title: Assure IP Network Specialist Location: Farnborough Your role:You will be a part of an Secure Services Assure team in a Network Management Centre looking after multiple networks, providing
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Architect for Service Management Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
IT Operations Authority – 258086 Location – Newbury HQSalary - £Competitive + Bonus + Generous Benefits What’s the role? As an IT Operation Authority you will work within one of the most progressive
Role Title: Big Data Analytics Principal Engineer Location: Paddington, UK Our team: Digital Solutions lead to play a key role in Customer Experience Insights team for evolving the next generatio
Role Title: CERT Specialist Location: Brentford At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
Role Title: Test Transition and Strategic Programmes Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consiste
Role Title: Project Implementation Manager Location: Newbury Cyber Security At Vodafone Global Cyber Security, we help our customers remain secure and resilient in a world of increasingly sophisti
Role Title: Principal Solution Architect Location: Newbury or Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
Solution Architect (Automation and Robotics) - 000000250661 Location – Newbury HQ Salary: £competitive + Bonus and excellent Benefits! What’s the role? As a Solution Architect you will work within th
London, Greater London
Role Title: Quality Assurance Manager - Cellular Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pi