Technical Team Manager
- Responsibility for the leadership and effective management of a multi skilled team.
- Maximising the utilisation of resources and allocation to chargeable activity
- Maintaining highest standard of technical output through day tom day management of the multi skilled team ensuring that the team adheres to best practice.
- Ensuring sufficient levels of technical competence, through training development and cross skilling
- Support the successful completion of customer projects through the availability of the right resources at the right time
- The resource manager will be required to create, manage & lead a high performing professional services technical team, ensuring high colleague engagement though activity such as manpower planning, recruitment, motivation, development, direction and performance.
- Drive discretionary effort and encourage a high performance working environment, this will include training plans, delivery support, mentoring, coaching, induction and professional development plans
- Experience of using tools to manage resource allocation and assessment of efficiency and the ability to analysis data sets to identify opportunities and risks
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills.
- Proven track record of leading high performing teams and experience of working within a Professional Services environment
London, Greater London
DevOps EngineerLondon £ Excellent Salary and Benefits on Offer Vodafone have recently gone into partnership with Google and are implementing Google Cloud Platform "GCP" across our global business t
Role Title: Solution Architect – Collaboration Services Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
Role Title: Global Programme Manager Location: Home Based At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle
Role Title: Tools Specialist – Agile Transformation Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custo
Development Chapter LeadLocation: NewburySalary: £Competitive + Bonus and great benefits Vodafone UK is building a world-class engineering team across London and Newbury to push the boundaries, whilst
IP Network Specialist Farnborough You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer
Role Title: IoT Release Train Engineer Location: Newbury Vodafone IoT: Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) is the world’s largest IoT service provider. Industry analysts have positioned Vodafone I
Role Title: IT Delivery Manager Location: Newbury Technology As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to
SOC Analyst (Shift work) FarnboroughSecurity Clearance required: DV level You will be part of a SOC team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall and IPS services for both Vodafone a
Role Title: Senior Manager, Control Testing & Assurance Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
London, Greater London
Role Title: Data Scientist - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years