Technical Security Architect/Consultant
Role Title: Technical Security Architect
Location: Newbury HQ, Bracknell or Brentford
Vodafone Group Enterprise Security (GES) is dedicated to protecting Vodafone Group Enterprise (GE) business units, employees and our customers – to support this GES is required to ensure that a consistent approach to information security is delivered across the whole of GE.
As part of the Vodafone security team, GES collaborate with a wide variety of global partners at all management levels across the whole of the Vodafone Group and Operating Companies. Working collaboratively to ensure the design, security, reliability and availability of our connectivity, products and services are fit for the future and align to the enterprise operating blueprint.
The Career Opportunity
To ensure that we are providing the best possible suite of Managed Security Services (MSS) solutions to our customers whist ensuring that margin targets are maintain, the Technical Security Architect will be accountable for the delivery of a strategic, security by design principles that will be used for the design build and run of Group Enterprise MSS Operating System Support toolsets. Working collaboratively with multi-disciplined, multi-functional teams within Vodafone to and ensure that these continue to meet the contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) of our largest clients and drive new revenue opportunities by facilitating agile deployments of new products and services. Vodafone operates in a product agnostic environment to support the requirements of our customers. As such, you will have exposure to a variety of security technologies and shall be comfortable in adapting to new security tools and technologies.
- Be responsible for the requisite security principles and baselines that support the strategy of delivering consistent Managed Security Services to our client base
- Successfully meeting customer SLA’s
- Ensuring the proposed MSS security architecture is documented, communicated internally and continually improved
- Driving security innovation based on emerging security architecture concepts and bringing the methodology into Vodafone product management teams.
- Championing security within Vodafone, providing security leadership and driving forward security design, build and innovation
The Candidate Profile
- Good experience in designing effective security architecture/s for MSS Products and Services for large complex customers
- Experience of delivering technical security consultancy to customers within multiple industry verticals including Financial Services, Critical National Infrastructure & Public Sector.
- Relevant technical degree or security certification such as CISM or CISSP etc.
- Must be capable of being cleared to SC level within the UK
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical business units
‘’Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace’’.
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here
The future is exciting.
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com