Technical Design Authority
- Provide Technical expertise to all the BMC projects in the Delivery stream.
- Drive suppliers to provide Design Proposals and Detailed Designs for all solutions and become the design/architectural signoff for all deliveries.
- Deliver internal Remedy Workflow based solutions to business and IT requirements
- Promote and maximise re-use in all phases of development including requirements, design, development and test.
- Promote full exploitation of assets within Remedy/ BMC Atrium toolsets
- Promote quality assurance and overall integrity of project deliveries through the platform.
- Assist in the creation of a Technical Vision and Roadmap for BMC including application upgrades and code quality.
- Ensure excellent internal relationships are maintained across IT Solution Design and Architectural communities.
- Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects.
- Ensure all governance requirements are met.
- Project Sponsor and Key Stakeholders in Vodafone
- Business Project Manager
- Key work stream Project Managers
- IT suppliers (internal and external)
- IT Delivery Assurance (for IT Governance and QA)
- Project Board
- IT Delivery Manager (and IT Programme Manager where appropriate)
- IT Development Director
- Experience of delivering IT Solutions in a Multi vendor delivery model.
- In-depth knowledge of BMC Products, in particular Remedy AR System.
- Experience of Ticketing environments as well as customer database solutions.
- Knowledge of SOA Architecture & Solutions
- Results driven in order to support the project/programme manager in delivery of technical off-shore developments. Be able to deep dive into detail in order to ensure quality deliverables
- An adaptable team player used to working in a dynamic and fast paced ’turn-around’ environment with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Role Title: MDM Software Engineer Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of th
Role Title: Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 count
Lead Automation Engineer Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits Interested in automation & digitalisation and how you can use this to transform todays workplace? As an Automation Engineer you
London, Greater London
Solution Design AuthorityLondon Smale House The purpose of this role is to provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the util
PEGA DeveloperNewbury / BracknellCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of between 5
Field Engineer Location- Scotland (25%- 30% travel time) Whats the role? This is a great opportunity to join a core team within Vodafone to provide a professional Field Engineering service for a spe
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Role Title: IDAM Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou