Technical Customer Service Advisor - Glasgow
Salary: �21,500 + up to �2,000 bonus
Shift pattern: 37.5 hours a week, 8am to 8pm (Monday to Friday & Sat/Sun 9-5.30pm)
Are you an experienced customer service agent from a service technology background?
Do you have a consistent track record of effectively resolving fixed line and broadband technical faults?
Are you committed to providing outstanding customer service and delivering results every time?
If the answer is yes then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for experienced advisers who are dedicated to achieving first contact resolution to join our 2nd Line technical support team.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Responding to customer questions and resolving customer issues in a timely manner, ensuring that any call backs are handled promptly and efficiently
- Owning the customer relationship and professionally processing all customer technical faults.
- Working and building relationships with third party suppliers to drive resolution 1st time.
- Recording and verifying accurate information from all customer interaction in compliance with the Data Protection Act
- Ensuring a full knowledge of the customer complaint process, adhering to the process at all times
- Actively promoting the Vodafone Brand
The desirable skills and experience required for this role are
- Knowledge of ADSL, FTTC and basic networking skills (IP addressing, DNS etc.)
- Previous experience with interacting and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Previous Experience within a service technology team taking care of fixed line and broadband faults. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Clear, professional and positive verbal and written communication.
- Self-motivation - the ability to work independently and effectively manage time, prioritising customer needs.
- Literate and numerate � ability to absorb and disseminate information clearly to others.
- Ability to remain calm, patient and polite in frustrating circumstances.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive work environment in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people�s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone we will give you access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from global company.