- Working as a Solution Architect within the UK IT Analysis, Design & Architecture team you will deliver architecture solutions that meet the needs of our UK Business Units, whilst ensuring compliance with the target Global reference architecture and UK architectural principles
- You will be expected to engage with a wide range of stakeholders including project teams, the Vodafone UK business at all levels, service operations, technology partners and Vodafone Group.
- Your work as a Solution Architect will include:
- Producing end to end solutions for new and enhanced products and capabilities in the Vodafone UK IT architecture, in a dynamically changing technology landscape;
- Working as the solution architect on key projects and programmes within multi-disciplinary project teams to design the end to end solutions.
- Providing subject matter expertise on how the components of the UK IT architecture work as coherent end to end solutions both within and across functional areas;
- Providing technology governance to support strategic and tactical developments to the business in accordance with IT and business strategy and the UK investment plan.
- Design end to end solutions for new and enhanced products and capabilities in the Vodafone UK IT architecture that provide business advantage to Vodafone through effective right time, right cost and smart solution design.
- Act as a functional and technical expert for solutions in one or more areas of the Vodafone UK IT architecture.
- Lead architecture effort for small to medium projects or be a member of an Architecture team for larger programmes.
- Participate in design reviews to ensure compliance to the target architecture throughout the development life cycle.
- Assist in the definition and governance of the Vodafone UK IT architecture, ensuring that it meets business requirements and performance goals, and that the technical direction is consistent with Vodafone strategy.
- Contribute to and understand the IT architecture strategy in conjunction with Vodafone UK strategy and Vodafone global vision.
- Demonstrable and recent track record of delivering an architecture and design service on projects that span multi-disciplinary areas across OSS, BSS and Enterprise domains
- Knowledge of application capabilities, integration, data design methodologies
- Management of complex and conflicting priorities with ease
- Ability to balance short term vs. strategic solutions to cater to conflicting demands
- Experience of working on large ECO systems with a variety of projects
- Customer management experience including Retail or Billing would be beneficial to the application
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Role Title: MDM Software Engineer Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of th
Role Title: Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 count
Lead Automation Engineer Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits Interested in automation & digitalisation and how you can use this to transform todays workplace? As an Automation Engineer you
London, Greater London
Solution Design AuthorityLondon Smale House The purpose of this role is to provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the util
PEGA DeveloperNewbury / BracknellCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of between 5
Field Engineer Location- Scotland (25%- 30% travel time) Whats the role? This is a great opportunity to join a core team within Vodafone to provide a professional Field Engineering service for a spe
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Role Title: IDAM Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou