Solution Specialist Cyber Security
Role Title: Solution Specialist – Cyber Security
Location: UK – Newbury, Berkshire
Vodafone Enterprise Security Services (VESS) is our dedicated cyber security division, providing businesses with the technology, specialist advice and support they need. Among other things, VESS offers cloud-based protection, network perimeter management, threat detection and response and consultancy services to help customers develop policies, manage risk and ensure they are compliant with regulatory requirements.
We’re a growing team and currently have some exciting opportunities for highly capable Solution Specialists who will be accountable for the security business (architecting solutions, driving revenues and margins) with Enterprise customers across various OpCo markets.
You will provide the security specialisation which will develop and implement the security growth strategy for Vodafone, including go-to-market approach, support security sales efforts in OpCo markets, and deliver sales results.
Your key accountabilities will include:
• Drive Security revenues and margins with Enterprise customers in the various OpCos markets as a security specialist with the goal of becoming a subject matter expert
• Potential to focus on several large existing customers who want to expand security services with Vodafone.
• Provide expertise on Vodafone’s security services, working with and across other Vodafone sales channels and their customers.
• Extensive stakeholder engagement with the OpCo field sales teams.
• Establish and manage relationships with sales channel partners to drive OpCo field sales engagement and substantial revenues.
• Accelerate the sales success of the Group Enterprise security portfolio through field sales enablement efforts and customer engagement.
You will be passionate about security helping our customers to protect their most important information and assets. A desire and willingness to be a subject matter expert in the security space is what we’re looking for, so whether you’re already highly experienced and technical or looking to develop a career in Security, we want to hear from you.
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to professionally discuss and negotiate with customers at both business leader and operational level
• Work experience in multinational corporate within a matrix organisation, ideally across various functions
• Strong commercial acumen to include the construction and delivery of business cases and ROI models, margin analysis, and cost justification
• An optimistic and enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to learn and develop
• Self-sufficient and goal driven
• Ability to travel up to 25%
Desirable Professional Qualifications:
• BA / BSc Degree or equivalent professional experience
• Existing certification or an interest in working towards CISSP or GIAC certifications
• Existing certification or an interest in working towards Security+ or equivalent Security certification
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) partners with key multi-national organisations in the Global economy. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and more efficiently. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, security services, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. Are you now ready to connect your career with us?
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world. That’s what we mean when we say Power to you.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here.
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Role Title: MDM Software Engineer Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of th
Role Title: Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 count
Lead Automation Engineer Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits Interested in automation & digitalisation and how you can use this to transform todays workplace? As an Automation Engineer you
London, Greater London
Solution Design AuthorityLondon Smale House The purpose of this role is to provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the util
PEGA DeveloperNewbury / BracknellCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of between 5
Field Engineer Location- Scotland (25%- 30% travel time) Whats the role? This is a great opportunity to join a core team within Vodafone to provide a professional Field Engineering service for a spe
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Role Title: IDAM Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou