Solution Sales Specialist
Solution Sales Specialist
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our Solutions Sales Specialist will be assigned to key strategic accounts within specific verticals and be accountable for supporting the Global, Acquisition and International Public Sector accounts. They will lead the discussions on solutions, beyond-core mobility with an emphasis on unified communications, fixed connectivity, managed mobility and IoT services on IPS, National, Regional, Global basis. This is achieved by building both industry and customer specific business propositions that allow Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) to combine multiple products and services into compelling solutions, that are relevant and transformational for our customers. They will present these and represent Vodafone at C Level within the client base globally.
There has never been a better time to join as our Solution Sales Specialist and be a part of our success.
- Acquire VGE solutions and products beyond mobile with allocated customer base.
- Achieve all TCV & Revenue targets aligned to those accounts that they work within
- Lead the sale of solutions and products, to define a clear strategy in a team approach with the
account team, manage internal processes and stakeholders to ensure delivery capabilities
- Communicate on decision level (CEO/CTO/CFO, IT director, business leader, IT procurement) to influence and advise on strategy and Vodafone’s propositions; engage with technical and non-technical audiences, including those outside of IT and Procurement functions.
What you can expect from us:
- Join a world class telecommunications sales organisation in a prestigious and high profile capacity
- The opportunity to manage a large, established and well run account with identified opportunities for growth
- Opportunities for internal progression to senior roles with VGE and beyond
- A flexible and supportive working environment where you are empowered and given the tools to succeed.
- Deep understanding of key complex product sets, including; Fixed Data services (MPLS, IP, WAN) Fixed Voice services (VONE, IPT), Cloud & Hosting services, Mobile Device Management solutions, IoT solutions. Must be “expert” in at least three of the areas, and possess a high standard across all of them
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to build and maintain good quality relationships within the customer base at C level, and with key VGE stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills – ability to enthuse and excite the customer
- Strong commercial acumen – understanding of ROI models, margin analysis, and cost justification; strong in solution shaping
- Positive and energetic attitude, challenging, strong on internal stakeholder management, and experienced in leading and being part of virtual teams
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Role Title: MDM Software Engineer Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of th
Role Title: Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 count
Lead Automation Engineer Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits Interested in automation & digitalisation and how you can use this to transform todays workplace? As an Automation Engineer you
London, Greater London
Solution Design AuthorityLondon Smale House The purpose of this role is to provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the util
PEGA DeveloperNewbury / BracknellCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of between 5
Field Engineer Location- Scotland (25%- 30% travel time) Whats the role? This is a great opportunity to join a core team within Vodafone to provide a professional Field Engineering service for a spe
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Role Title: IDAM Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou