Solution Sales Specialist
Solution Sales Specialist
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our Solutions Sales Specialist will be assigned to key strategic accounts within specific verticals and be accountable for supporting the Global, Acquisition and International Public Sector accounts. They will lead the discussions on solutions, beyond-core mobility with an emphasis on unified communications, fixed connectivity, managed mobility and IoT services on IPS, National, Regional, Global basis. This is achieved by building both industry and customer specific business propositions that allow Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) to combine multiple products and services into compelling solutions, that are relevant and transformational for our customers. They will present these and represent Vodafone at C Level within the client base globally.
There has never been a better time to join as our Solution Sales Specialist and be a part of our success.
- Acquire VGE solutions and products beyond mobile with allocated customer base.
- Achieve all TCV & Revenue targets aligned to those accounts that they work within
- Lead the sale of solutions and products, to define a clear strategy in a team approach with the
account team, manage internal processes and stakeholders to ensure delivery capabilities
- Communicate on decision level (CEO/CTO/CFO, IT director, business leader, IT procurement) to influence and advise on strategy and Vodafone’s propositions; engage with technical and non-technical audiences, including those outside of IT and Procurement functions.
What you can expect from us:
- Join a world class telecommunications sales organisation in a prestigious and high profile capacity
- The opportunity to manage a large, established and well run account with identified opportunities for growth
- Opportunities for internal progression to senior roles with VGE and beyond
- A flexible and supportive working environment where you are empowered and given the tools to succeed.
- Deep understanding of key complex product sets, including; Fixed Data services (MPLS, IP, WAN) Fixed Voice services (VONE, IPT), Cloud & Hosting services, Mobile Device Management solutions, IoT solutions. Must be “expert” in at least three of the areas, and possess a high standard across all of them
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to build and maintain good quality relationships within the customer base at C level, and with key VGE stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills – ability to enthuse and excite the customer
- Strong commercial acumen – understanding of ROI models, margin analysis, and cost justification; strong in solution shaping
- Positive and energetic attitude, challenging, strong on internal stakeholder management, and experienced in leading and being part of virtual teams
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Product Manager Role Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
2nd Line Network EngineerLocation – Wokingham What’s the role? Providing 2nd line network support and project delivery as part of a dedicated team based on a major client site based in Wokingham.
Role Title: Software Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
Service Management Systems Manager - 250869 Location – Newbury HQ Salary: £Competitive + Excellent benefits What’s the role? As a Service Management Systems Manager, you will supports Vodafone’s growt
PEGA DeveloperLocation: NewburySalary: £Competitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of be
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Test and Quality Assurance Specialist Manchester basedCompetitive salary + excellent benefits As a Test and Quality Assurance Specialist within Technology Enterprise Services you will ensure detailed
Network Security Engineer Hinckley Competitive Salary Key accountabilities: Support account management with exceptional technical skills and coaching of team members.Communicate with internal an
Vulnerability Management Specialist Newbury Responsibilities are mainly the maintenance, and daily operation of the Vulnerability Management Platform you will also have an input to all of the securit
Role Title: DevOps Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30
Role Title: Business Intelligence S4 Hana Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
Role Title: Technical Design Consultant Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle