- Build technical solutions for delivering Vodafone products and services, in a dynamically changing technology landscape.
- Work across key programmes in project teams with Vodafone partners and Suppliers to design and deliver technology solutions to the consumer business unit with a clear view on both strategic and tactical technology transformation.
- Provide Technology Governance to support strategic and tactical developments to the business in accordance with IT and Business Strategy and the UK Investment plan.
- Your primary role will be to deliver and assure the technical architecture artefacts for projects. These artefacts will include Initial Technology Assessments, Technical Options Papers, Architecture Blueprints, High Level Designs, Impact Assessments, and Change requests.
- Experience in working within an IT or SDLC environment
- Understanding of the commercial aspects of the applications.
- A problem solving mind-set utilising technology.
- Fantastic stakeholder engagement and management
- Any technical experience in Oracle, Siebel, AMDOCS CRM, OSM would be highly beneficial to the application.
- Great reward with a competitive basic. You will get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best!
- Love to travel? 28 days holiday (option to buy or sell 5!) plus leading travel brand discounts.
- Planning for the Future? Get a head start with our fantastic contribution matching pension scheme or our award winning maternity policy.
- Are charities close to your heart? 3 paid leave days for charity projects of your choice and matched fundraising.
- Looking to Learn? Develop a career on your terms with the Vodafone University.
- Love to Shop? Enjoy discounts with the UK’s best-known brands, restaurants and days out with the family.
- What about your phone? Great discounts available for you, your family and your friends!
Role Title: Regional Consulting Lead – Northern Europe Location: Newbury or Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive cons
Role Title: Senior Developer / Designer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle
Field Technician – Telecommunication Permanent – Field BasedM4 Corridor Looking to cross skill? Become one of our Field based engineers that can deliver best in class Fixed & Mobile solutions to our
Senior Enterprise Architect Working as an Enterprise Architect within the UK IT Architecture team, you will be creating end to end cross functional architectures that meet the UK business requirements
Role Title: Cyber Threat Intelligence Specialist Location: Brentford At Vodafone Group, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cust
Cloud Delivery Manager - 254242 Role PurposeCloud computing is at the heart of Vodafone’s Technology strategy and one of the most important drivers to deliver on our vision of making Vodafone a truly
Role Title: Sales Enablement Manager Location: Newbury/Paddington Baird House Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our tot
Role Title: Business Relationship ManagerLocation: Newbury Babbage House As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping h
Role Title: Security Architect Location: Newbury Our Team: The Security Architect acts as a technical generalist at Business level, responsible for delivering strategic technology security in
London, Greater London
Role Title: Software Development Team Lead Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pioneer
London, Greater London
Role Title: Quality Assurance Manager - Cellular Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pi