Software Engineer - Java
Java QA Tester
- We are currently in the process of decommissioning our legacy systems and using micro services architecture to create our own home grown systems.
- You will be part of our 4 tribes, where we are building new customer interactions using Java, Spring, Micro services, AWS, Docker, REST, OpenAPI and BDD via CI/CD and Agile delivery.
- We'd be especially keen to hear from you if you're passionate about TDD, have explored FP, and want to bring your engineering ideas to life on solutions that process millions of interactions every day.
- You will be working with a variety of teams adopting an Agile approach providing both a hands on approach to developing clean and efficient code, whilst offering strategic direction throughout our project lifecycle.
- Working in a fun, collaborate team of likeminded people. We love new ideas and solutions. If you have something to say, then say it! We have no reason to be quiet.
- 28 Days holiday + bank holidays
- A defined contribution pension (we match your contribution up to 10%)
- MyChoices - Vodafone’s benefits scheme which gives you the opportunity to choose a benefits package to suit your individual needs
- SMART working – 1 day working from home per week
- Award winning maternity/paternity leave
Role Title: Business Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30
Solution ArchitectLocation – Newbury HQ £ Competitive salary and benefits package on offer What’s the role? Working as a Solution Architect within the UK IT Architecture team, you will be supporting t
Scrum Master - 245842Location – NewburyWhat’s the role? As a Scrum Master you'll develop and lead high-performing, multi-discipline feature teams, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate dr
Role Title: UAT Analyst Location: Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business. We are now
London, Greater London
Role Title: Group Compliance Analyst Location: Paddington Hiring Manager Name: Warwick Carruthers Band: G At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory
IT Monitoring SpecialistLocation – Newbury£ Excellent salary and benefits on offer The role:We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing team who monitor both account management and buying behavi
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Architect Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence acros
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Test and Quality Assurance Specialist Manchester basedCompetitive salary + excellent benefits As a Test and Quality Assurance Specialist within Technology Enterprise Services you will ensure detailed
Capacity & Configuration ManagerLocation – Newbury What’s the role?You’ll provide a point of focus for network capacity performance and effectively manage the control of assets by providing a logical
Project CoordinatorNewbury As you might imagine, technology is very much at the heart of Vodafone – without it, there wouldn't be a business. But here's the thing. We don't just develop new and innov
Role Title: IP Engineering Manager Location: UK, Ireland, Spain or Portugal As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge help
Role Title: IoT SME/SoHo Product Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle