Social Media Advisor - Stoke-on-Trent
£22,000 + £2,000 Annual Bonus and great benefits
Monday – Sunday, shifts between 8am – 9pm 37.5hrs per week
Our award winning Social Operations team are recruiting! We have an exciting opportunity to join them as a Social Media Advisor responsible for delivering best-in-class customer service across a multitude of channels. Times have changed, and Customers now have alternative options to picking up the phone to communicate – there’s a simplicity of sending a Tweet or Facebook message so we need somebody with the flexibility to adapt seamlessly to the differing communication platforms. You’ll be acting as a true brand ambassador using your role and presence to promote Vodafone’s unique, ever changing products and services.
Qualities that we would look for in candidates for this position are:
• Consistently positive, determined and engaging
• Empathetic and able to build rapport quickly
• Motivated to continuously deliver and succeed
• An understanding and passion for Social Media is absolutely crucial for this role as well as a proven track record in Customer Care.
Regardless of who you are, where you come from and no matter what your background is - Vodafone offer a first class, comprehensive training package with a dedicated Training team, Managers and coaches all working together to enhance your skills and behaviour(s) to ensure you become a stellar, successful Advisor.
And what’s it like to work here? What’s in it for me?
We’ll reward your hard work with an exceptional package to match.
We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We can offer you a rewarding career and extensive internal progression routes –
• We operate in 26 countries, and were the first to launch 5G and shortly you’ll be able to have 4G coverage - on the moon!
• Internal development program “Aspire” to train our next generation of Team Managers, it’s our ongoing mission to support your personal development – it’s as important to retain our employees as it is our customers!
• 33 days’ holiday per year! (including 8 bank holidays) with the option to buy or sell an additional 5 days leave... If that wasn’t enough, you’re also entitled to an additional 3 days leave per year to support a Charity of your choice.
• 40% off mobile and handset deal as well as up to 80% discounted SIM only packages, plus VOXI benefits
• Discounts at 100’s of High Street retailers
• Lucrative employee referral scheme £££
• Award winning, world and market leading maternity package.
Alongside the pension and share save plans.
So what are you waiting for? Come and join a vibrant team and be involved with people who genuinely love their job and those they work with. Apply now!
Commitment from Vodafone:
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive work environment in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays a meaningful role in the success of our business and we are committed to building an inclusive work environment. This respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
We're thrilled to be a Stonewall Top 100 Employer and to have been awarded Number 1 Best LGBT+ & Friends Network
Please note that all candidates internal and external will be subject to baseline security checks and Vodafone reserves the right to terminate employees that do not meet our minimum vetting requirements
Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Sales Adviser – Wythenshawe, Manchester£19,000.00 basic salary (£9.74 per hr) plus average OTE of £9,300pa (subject to meeting various monthly sales targets) Monday – Sunday, shifts between 8am – 8pm.
Service Desk Adviser, GlasgowSalary: £20,000 + £2,000 annual bonus + excellent benefitsShift pattern: Monday to Sunday (37.5 hours a week) between 7am – 7pm About the roleAre you customer focused and
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Inbound Retention Advisor – Stoke-on-Trent£19,000 basic salary plus UNLIMITED COMMISSION - top hitters earning £20,000 in commission alone! (subject to meeting various monthly sales targets)Monday – S
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Customer Relations Advisor - Manchester Salary: £22,000 + £2,000 bonus & Great Benefits Shift Pattern: Monday – Sunday. 37.5 hours per week between 8am and 9pm About the role As a Customer Relations A