SOC Specialist (Shift)
SOC Specialist (Shift)
You’ll be part of a 24/7 shift team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall, IPS and other security services for both Vodafone and its customers. This is great opportunity to join a close-knit team and work in secure environment to understand the full services we offer.
- Monitor SIEM systems and investigate security events and alerts
- Monitor Threat Intelligence – internal, open source and commercial
- Monitor Managed Firewall and IPS Services
- Raise incident tickets and liaise with customers (internal & external)
- Assist with the production of security reports for internal and external audiences
- Experience of working in a SOC or similar operational environment
- Ability to interpret logs and events, from IT, Network and Security Systems
- SIEM Experience: Huntsman, ArcSight, Splunk
- Knowledge of IT and Network Security (Windows, Firewalls, IPS, Web Proxy, Email Relay etc.)
- Demonstrate interest and enthusiasm for Cyber Security including threat landscape
- Able to hold and maintain a high level of security clearance
Get Ready. Joining our Secure Services team offers you the unique opportunity to be heavily embedded in providing world-class Secure Solutions for our Enterprise clients. As we strive to keep ourselves ahead of the game, and the threats, you will lead the way in Telecommunications and work with the latest technologies. We invite you to be part of this.
We can offer you a working environment in the sunny Berkshire countryside, with a gym, hairdressers and beauticians on site! You would get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, and flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Customer Service Designer Newbury Your role You will support the Product Management team in New Product Development (NPD) or Existing Product Development (EPD) by bringing together a virtual team of
Data Specialist Newbury The role Great chance for you to join a high profile Simplify programme, which is a multi-year business critical programme within Vodafone, where you’ll deliver via a series
System Administrator (Linux) Farnborough You’ll join a Secure Networks team, responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and sof
Cyber Architect Farnborough Your Role: Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for Vodafone and our cus
Data Scientist G band Newbury Permanent As Data Scientist you will be responsible for creating analytics output that provide actionable business insight to Vodafone and its stakeholders. You will b
Senior Business Analyst / Solutions Design Newbury G band The Business Design Team plays a vital role managing the interface between the Business, Technology, Customer Journey Owners and Suppliers
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p
Job title: Commercial Specialist Location: Newbury The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise team as our next Commercial Specialist? Your Role This position will be responsible