Location: London, The Speechmark Building/Newbury Vodafone HQ (Full-time remote working during COVID-19)
Salary: £ Competitive Salary + Benefits
Hours: Mon – Fri 37.5 hours
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
We innovate, invent and continuously improve, Vodafone UK Digital works within the heart of our business. Empowering Vodafone’s mission of being a digital-first company is in everything we do.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for ensuring the availability and performance of our application portfolio, toolset, and platform, as well as helping to drive improvements and enhancements.
We are leading the way across Vodafone in transforming the way we deliver our solutions.
Our SRE team will be key players in that transformation, ensuring that the performance and availability of our cloud platforms are world class so that our delivery teams and customers always have an exceptional experience.
Who are we looking for?
• We are looking for someone passionate about DevOps
• You love an environment focused on software engineering practice excellence, code reviews and regular pairing
• You have excellent communication skills and are always happy to collaborate with others, guiding and mentoring where needed
• You have strong experience with AWS and Infrastructure as Code
• You are an avid problem solver and have experience in systems design and architecture.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.
The future is exciting.
Posting End Date: 2nd October 2020