Service Manager - London/Newbury
Service Relationship Manager
Newbury or London
The Service Relationship Management team, part of the UK Enterprise Major Business function, own the service relationship within nominated customer accounts.
• Are accountable to clients for the operational areas of Vodafone including mobile, ‘fixed’, IoT and VCS.
• Own and report on Service Level Management.
• Create Service Development Plans (SDPs) and Service Improvement Plans (SIPs).
• Driving improvements in Care through the use of SAM and CER processes.
• Represent customers’ requirements and interests within Vodafone.
• Are key to increasing overall customer satisfaction (NPS).
Ultimately the Service Relationship Management community are crucial in creating and maintaining the right conditions to sell using the sales-service-solution partnership and protecting existing revenue and the Vodafone brand.
Service Managers are aligned to key named Enterprise clients and are accountable for the end-to-end service experience for those customers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Maintain existing Customer revenue and mitigate any churn events.
• Drive continuous service improvement and service development , Increasing customer satisfaction and Net Promotor Scores (NPS)
• Accountable for developing and maintaining an industry leading end-to-end service experience for aligned customer(s)
• Accountable for delivery of customer’s contractual service deliverables, including service levels, reporting etc
• Driving the performance of operational teams to support in-life service delivery to customer.
• Owns the relationship with key customer stakeholders for in-life service.
• Maintain close engagement with associated sales teams.
• Engagement with aligned third party suppliers as appropriate
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Customer intimacy: understands the customer’s business, market environment and challenges.
• Ability to confidently discuss Vodafone products and services that support customers’ existing requirements with key customer stakeholders.
• Champions Vodafone as a brand with customers and can talk knowledgably about the organization
• Risk identification and management
• Understands how Vodafone teams work together to deliver solutions
• Capable of deputising for Principal Service Manager
• Ability to lead and drive internal/external customer meetings.
• Proactively engages stakeholders internally and externally to Vodafone.
• Ability to build positive relationships internally and externally to senior management level.
• Practical level of influencing and negotiation skills to drive cointinual service improvement and resolve issues.
• Ability to effectively communicate with key customer and operational support contacts sharing knowledge and best practice.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Customer Operations Specialist Location: Manchester Role Profile: Group Enterprise Operations (GEO) provide customer and technical support globally to Vodafone’s Enterprise customers. Group Enterpr
Senior Service LeadLocation: Manchester Role purposeThe Senior Service Lead’s primary role will be to lead and manage a team of Service Management ‘experts’, ensuring their colleagues are supported,
Job title - Technical Adviser Locations considered - Manchester or Newbury The Technical Adviser role provides crucial support for less complex Vodafone customer requirements and is the entry point
Customer Engagement SpecialistDigital Journey TransformationNewbury Vodafone Business UKWhen it comes to taking care of business – our Vodafone Business teams have got it covered. We provide compelli