The Service Relationship Management team, part of the UK Enterprise Major Business function, own the service relationship within nominated customer accounts.
•Are accountable to clients for the operational areas of Vodafone including mobile, ‘fixed’, IoT and VCS.
•Own and report on Service Level Management.
•Create Service Development Plans (SDPs) and Service Improvement Plans (SIPs).
•Driving improvements in Care through the use of SAM and CER processes.
•Represent customers’ requirements and interests within Vodafone.
•Are key to increasing overall customer satisfaction (NPS).
Ultimately, the Service Relationship Management community are crucial in creating and maintaining the right conditions to sell using the sales-service-solution partnership and protecting existing revenue and the Vodafone brand.
Service Managers are aligned to key named Enterprise clients and are accountable for the end-to-end service experience for those customers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
•Maintain existing Customer revenue and mitigate any churn events.
•Drive continuous service improvement and service development , Increasing customer satisfaction and Net Promotor Scores (NPS)
•Accountable for developing and maintaining an industry leading end-to-end service experience for aligned customer(s)
•Accountable for delivery of customer’s contractual service deliverables, including service levels, reporting, etc.
•Driving the performance of operational teams to support in-life service delivery to customer.
•Owns the relationship with key customer stakeholders for in-life service.
•Maintain close engagement with associated sales teams.
•Engagement with aligned third party suppliers as appropriate
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
· Customer intimacy: understands the customer’s business, market environment and challenges.
· Ability to confidently discuss Vodafone products and services that support customers’ existing requirements with key customer stakeholders.
· Champions Vodafone as a brand with customers and can talk knowledgably about the organization
· Risk identification and management
· Understands how Vodafone teams work together to deliver solutions
· Capable of deputising for Principal Service Manager
· Ability to lead and drive internal/external customer meetings.
· Proactively engages stakeholders internally and externally to Vodafone.
· Ability to carry out trend analysis of key data metrics to identify and address service performance issues.
· Capable of managing escalation both internally and externally where service has not met expectations
· Embraces a Continual Service Improvement culture
· Understands and participates in wider Service Management or Vodafone activities and programmes, e.g. VPS, KONA
· Ability to build positive relationships internally and externally to senior management level.
· Practical level of influencing and negotiation skills to drive continual service improvement and resolve issues.
· Ability to effectively communicate with key customer and operational support contacts sharing knowledge and best practice.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• ITIL Foundation Certification, ITIL Service Lifecycle qualifications desirable
• Desirable: PRINCE2, Lean, Six Sigma, APM
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Role Title: Shift Leader Location: Manchester Hours: Alternate days & nights – shift patterns vary across a set period Role Profile: Group Enterprise Operations (GEO) provide customer and techn
Customer Service Advisor – based on client site Cannock Hours: Monday 8am – Friday 6pm About the role Your role will be to manage the day to day running of one of VCL’s prestigious Corporate Customers
Customer Service Advisor – based on client site Base location Oxford – covering client sites based in Swindon/ Gaydon/ Warwick/ High Wycombe/Heathrow/ Watford Hours: Monday 8am – Friday 6pm Must have
UC Pre-Sales ConsultantG BandSouthReporting into Malcolm Needham You will be responsible for engaging across a broad range of contact points within a customer organisation and determine the technology
Job title: Principal Service Manager Location: Manchester Band: G band Hiring Manager: Adam Jump The Service Relationship Management team, part of the UK Enterprise Major Business function, own the se
Principal Service Manager Farnborough The Service Relationship Management team, part of the UK Enterprise Major Business function, own the service relationship within nominated customer accounts.