Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19)
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Vodafone UK Business are revolutionising how customers use technology and connectivity, ensuring they are ready for today and the digital innovation of tomorrow.
What will you be doing?
We have an exciting position for a Customer Experience Services & Process Designer to join our innovative Product & Transformation team in UK Business.
In this role you will support the Product Management team to design and deliver best in class customer orientated Processes, Services & Customer Experience for all our new and existing products.
- Take responsibility for the definition of the Professional & Support Service & Process design of each product and its end-to-end integrity
- Ensure that the product supports our customers with our “great customer service” vision.
- Ensure that Process & Service designs are operable, maintainable, scalable and robust
- Operate within the Product Development processes acting as the process champion/practitioner to drive adoption, leading the design and driving delivery of the product to market
- Conduct workshops to review and approve the documented end-to-end Service & Process Design by all key stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in Service Design/ Operational experience / Product Design
- Process mapping, improvements and reengineering experience
- Process documentation skills
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Experience of developing and introducing complex change into an operational environment.
- Demonstrable and recent track record of delivering on projects that span multi-disciplinary areas, preferably in a large telecommunications or IT environment.
- Sound working knowledge of formal requirements & capture methodologies.
- Ideally you will have an ITIL/ SO&A/SO/SD qualification
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.