Senior TV Product Manager
Role Title: Senior TV Product Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on-board.
We are currently looking for an individual with a product management background to join the Vodafone TV team based in London. The Senior TV Product Manager at Vodafone TV will be the guardian of the product range and features, within the product roadmap. Your role will be to help define the product roadmap for all Vodafone TV streams. In order to do this, you will also be analysing market and consumer trends to ensure world-class quality and constant innovation in all TV Product Definition.
Joining us as Senior TV Product Manager, you can be part of our empowering Group Commercial function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Gather, analyse and incorporate all product requirements from stakeholders to plan the product road map definition in Vodafone TV in all its device variants.
- Produce high-level functional and non-functional requirements based on business needs.
- Management of client facing documentation, knowledge base on product features, configurations, rules
- Lead on engagement with client change requests and insertion of client needs into development / design schedule
- Prioritise and maintain the product backlog and acting as the custodian for product requirements
- Provide expertise on relevant industry and competitor developments
Excellent benefits, flexible working hours and you will get to work with some of the most senior people in a 100,000 people global company and learn from working alongside some of the best experts in the industry, internal and external to Vodafone.
- Relevant experience in the TV industry, ideally in a Product Management role for 5+ years.
- Ability to simplify complex problems into component parts and evaluate systematically
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiar with TV solution core elements such as: VOD, EPG, TV Middleware, Recommendation Engines, Metadata Platforms, Content CMSs, Ingestion platforms, STB OS, Driver layers, Chipset integration, CAS, DRM, Video Streaming over Cable or IPTV, OTT Apps.
- Familiar with core TV UI concepts and functionalities such as: TVOD, SVOD, PVOD, Bundles, Catalogues, EPG , CMS, Settings, Zapping Banners and Social Integration
- University degree
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Online Sales & eCommerce Manager Location: Paddington The Internet of Things team play a key part in the success of V by Vodafone. We are the fearless and restless pioneers in our field