Senior Transformation Manager
- Leads the Agile Transformation Support or Executive Team (ATET) accountable for supporting the cultural and operational shift in the product organisations way of working.
- Enabler of the product agile transformation in alignment with the broader functional strategy and business objectives.
- Drives the formation of new agile teams, and integration into the wider product and transformation organisation.
- Ensures consistency in structures, processes and capabilities between agile squads.
- Helps define the vision, supports the experience roadmaps and makes product lifecycle decisions.
- Effectively communicates and aligns with leaders across the organization, identifying opportunities and wider-requirements for product strategy, impacts and outcomes.
- Supports the Functional Leader in defining and delivering against the broader Product & Transformation strategy and vision.
- Ensures that the Agile way of working is understood and lived in your Tribe and surrounding ecosystems, constantly aligning with Agile practitioners and Digital Leaders;
- Leads the identification and evaluation of internal digital capabilities and external opportunities;
- Monitors the progress and financials of business outcomes, communicating portfolio-level impacts to maximize rapid delivery of business value;
- COP – Community of practice – ensures Agile best practices are applied and is engaged with other Business units in Vodafone to fundamentally reshape the Agile landscape in Product with minimal waste and learning from other previous Vodafone Agile ramp up challenges.
- Previous experience within / exposure to a product management organisation.
- You will have a track record delivering multiple change projects with challenging deadlines, enabling teams to be at their best and deliver on time with quality against a prioritised backlog.
- Strong stakeholder management, comfortable engaging / influencing senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience driving a cross-functional change initiative.
- Experience working within a matrixed technology / telecommunications organisation.
- Ideally, you will have experience rolling out an applying agile ways of working in an adverse and resistant to change environment.
- Competitive salary
- Generous employer pension contribution up to 10%
- A flexible work environment
- Benefits package where you can exchange our salary for extra benefits like childcare vouchers, cycle to work or private medical insurance.
- 28 days Annual Leave with the option of buying additional leave or selling some of your holiday entitlement.
- Access to our Sharesave scheme and Share Incentive Plan’s.
- Fabulous discounts on Vodafone products for yourself, friends and family
- Market leading maternity and return to work programmes.
- Family friendly policy’s allowing to you apply for additional leave for children under five.
Commercial Trading Manager Role can be based in London The Speechmark, Stoke or ManchesterCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, with your experience
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Webchat and Messaging SpecialistLocations options: Stoke or Newbury Competitive salary & excellent benefits Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown