Senior Store Support Adviser
- Daily performance of calls & queries
- Ensure all calls and queries are answered within SLA
- Acts as the primary escalation route for retail when normal BAU processes have not been successful.
- SME on retail processes and procedures.
- Accountable for housekeeping with store database, CTI, and .co.uk site.
- Be on point to communicate to the Retail estate during an incident.
- Provide Out Of Hours Incident Management support.
- Customers, supplier and third parties
- Continually review the way we operate and identify opportunities to improve the employee experience, our productivity and therefore customer experience.
- Work with business stakeholders to improve the Retail systems through feedback and issue identification.
- To triage issues and handle escalations by driving the best resolution for front line teams.
- To represent retail throughout the business, ensuring that retail requirements are documented and delivered
- Perform all duties in line with the Vodafone Way vision, delivering speed and simplicity in execution, whilst working collaboratively with others, inspiring team members with the quality of your work,
- To drive service level performance within the Channel Support team and provide regular updates to Store Support Manager.
- To be subject matter experts on retail processes and systems and give support to field team.
- To ensure that we exploit the full functionality of the systems we implement and feedback business defects and issues.
- Act as ‘Super User’ on our IT and web-based systems, including the intranet and EVO portal, supporting the field team as required on all personnel administrative outputs.
Retail Adviser – Dover – 40 hrs £11,382.00 pa + bonus + excellent benefitsWant to be part of one of the top brands in the UK? Is this role for me? We are looking for passionate and driven Sales Advise
Lisburn, County Antrim
Retail Adviser - Lisburn - 16 hours per week (Partner Agent Store) £8.50 per hour plus excellent bonus Our Partner Agent stores are a fresh opportunity to make your mark in retail, offering a number
Retail Adviser – Maidenhead (Partner Agent Store) – 20 hrs/week £9.12 per hour Joining one of Vodafone’s Partner Agent Stores is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, text
Retail Adviser – Worcester The Shambles – 20hrs£9,485 pa + bonus + excellent benefits Want to be part of one of the top brands in the UK?Is this role for me?We are looking for passionate and driven S
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Retail Adviser – Castleford – 20hrs per week£9,485 pa plus competitive monthly bonus and excellent benefitsOur stores are the face of our brand and we need someone with your skills to deliver except
Partner Agent Retail Adviser Folkestone– 16hrs/week - £7,321.60 Joining one of Vodafone’s Partner Agent Stores is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we
Retail Adviser – Oxford Elite – 20 hrs £9,485 pa + excellent benefitsLove sales and looking for a company in which you can develop yourself? Vodafone has flexible and varied roles to suit those who w
Retail Adviser – Sudbury – 20hrs per week£9,485 pa plus competitive monthly bonus and excellent benefitsOur stores are the face of our brand and we need someone with your skills to deliver exceptiona
Retail Adviser – Swindon The Lock – 20 hrs £9,485 pa plus competitive monthly bonus and excellent benefits Our stores are the face of our brand and we need someone with your skills to deliver excep
Ashton Under Lyne, Tameside
Business Development Manager – Ashton and Hyde (Partner agent) – 40 hrs £20,100 plus monthly performance related bonus. Vodafone has always believed in innovation and development, from the products we
In-Store Technology Advisor£20,100 plus monthly performance-related bonus and great benefits It’s a very varied role. We’re looking for someone who is great with people and also loves technology.Wheth