Senior Security Portfolio Manager
Location: Newbury / Paddington
Vodafone Security is a rapidly evolving strategic function, that is putting security at the forefront of the Vodafone Business value proposition. In joining the team you will become a founding member of this exciting function, responsible for developing both the strategic and technology vision, alongside the business model and commercial success of the emerging security portfolio.
Vodafone Business has a vision to bring enterprise-grade cybersecurity along with access to leading cyber talent and expertise to organisations that do not have the experience, time or resources to keep up with the rapidly evolving threat landscape. Vodafone Security currently sits within Cloud & Security, a c.300 people strong organisation based across UK, Germany predominantly with smaller emerging presence across the EU.
As a Senior Security Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for developing, refining and executing security propositions, to support the growth of the Global portfolio and the enablement of our sales channels in order to achieve the Vodafone Security strategic goals. You will have a deep knowledge of cybersecurity products, trends and in particular customer buying behaviour.
As a leader in the team, with particular ownership for a product or portfolio area, you will deliver comprehensive managed and professional security services to help businesses to detect, respond and recover from a cyberattack
A particular focus of the role is to engage with the local markets and enable portfolio integration and planning, including the financial planning and prioritisation. As a product owner, you will drive the simplification and integration of propositions and products into local markets to reduce time to market.
- Portfolio Strategy - Support strategic planning with VGE, UK, Germany & Ireland OpCos to a consistent delivery framework. Asisst budget and resourcing planning.
- Business Plan and Model - Work closely with Project Managers to support the Delivery Plan through maintenance of OpCo Delivery Milestones against common framework for delivery. Identify planning issues and trends and recommend and implement solutions to ensure OpCo Integration remains on track
- Customer Success – Revenue - Drive GTM alignment, customer feedback, customer case studies and drive revenue growth.
- Internal & External communications - Thought Leader internally and externally for security and your portfolio area. Ensures that the stakeholder map and communications plan is current and that timely and accurate information is distributed accordingly.
Apply if you have:
- Experience in a similar role within the Telco or IT industry desirable
- Understanding of security product & portfolio ownership role, and security expertise.
- Excellent communicator – clear precise written and verbal communication style. Facilitation skills a plus.
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment, in an influential position. Build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders
- External Thought Leader
- Demonstrate ability to work without close supervision. Acts as an accessible reference point for knowledge and expertise.
- A problem solver, ability to identify root causes and make decisions and implement