Senior Props / Product Owner
Role title: Senior Propositions Manager / Product Owner
Team: Commercial and Campaign Job Family
Location: Southwark, London
The High value and Pay Monthly team is focused on growing Vodafone’s share within this valuable market by bringing to market innovative, challenger oriented propositions. These propositions are bring together the best of Vodafone’s pay monthly mobile business.
The Senior Propositions Manager will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of our proposition and product strategy. This will include defining key customer and market insights, target market audiences, proposition strategy and execution plans, performance targets (operational and commercial) and overall customer experience requirements. They will be responsible for managing and delivering large scale change into the organisation, and will take the lead on the more complex activities as part of the overall roadmap. They will be responsible for building digital first capabilities for every proposition delivered as part of this role.
The Senior Propositions Manager will also lead and direct a team of proposition managers, and a wider matrix team, to deliver the overall strategy for the portfolio area. Adopting the principles of Agile, the role holder is also expected to role model and inspire the team to drive digital innovation right at the heart of the strategy.
This is an exciting and broad role that provides the opportunity to work across the span on the mobile business. We are a team who work hard but also know how to have fun and support each other. If you want to be at the forefront of Vodafone’s journey as a challenger mobile brand this is the place to be. In return, you’ll be encouraged to stretch yourself, work at pace and think like a challenger.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Define the High Value strategy for Vodafone UK – including defining the customer insights, target audience and market opportunities, proposition initiatives, desired customer experience and marketing strategy and how this fits into the overall Pay monthly strategy, working closely with the Head of Segment, and the business unit Strategy team
- Manage the overall proposition and product roadmap for the pay monthly portfolio, including driving key investment and prioritisation choices with wider business stake holders
- Understand and be a strong voice to shape the desired Customer experience journeys including a strong digital first mindset for any new enhancements you will be leading.
- Represent the UK business in Vodafone Group forums and external industry forums to actively share best practice and bring the best ideas back into the local market
- Lead on the full E2E delivery and in life ownership of a range of the more complex proposition and product changes as part of the Pay Monthly portfolio roadmap. This includes delivery against business case targets.
- Think forward to ensure the strategy is effective to deliver the challenging business targets in year, but also have the capacity to prepare for longer term market or business changes / challenges
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Thorough understanding of the Pay Monthly market, including working within a senior proposition and/or product role directly related to this market
- Exceptional influencing skills, right up to Director level
- Track record of insight-led product or proposition launches, where you put the customer at the heart of the change
- Experience in delivering complex and multi-area impacting change programmes, with proven benefits delivery record
- Ability to champion the voice of your customer within the business to drive effective decision making and to ensure all ideas and plans are anchored in clear customer insight
Data Analytics Specialist – Business Operations Newbury Competitive salary and excellent benefits The Digital Operations and Automation team is a newly created Centre of Excellence, with a clear missi
London, Greater London
Senior Manager - Digital Applications Location: Newbury HQ/The Speechmark Southwark,London £ Excellent salary and benefits Is this role for you? We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital
Role: Site Reliability EngineerLocation: LondonSalary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits At Vodafone, we pride ourselves on being the UK’s most valuable brand. Connecting people, businesses and communiti
Portfolio Manager London, The Speechmark Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have strong portfolio management experience, along with the desire to help us drive further towards our goal of
Demand Planning ManagerLondon, The Speechmark Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have strong experience demand planning as well as the motivation to keep us pushing forward and challenging
Commercial AnalystLondon, The SpeechmarkCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK and recently we launched 5G. With your experience in analysing data, co
Welcome to the Digital register your interest page. As per our last communication, we would like to invite you to register your details with Vodafone for current and future Digital opportunities. We
London, Greater London
Job title: Portfolio Specialist Team: Family Segment Location: Southwark, London Your role The Family segment is a team established to focus on growing Vodafone& share within this valuable market by b
Supply Planning LeadLondon, SpeechmarkCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK and recently we launched 5G. With your experience in supply chain demand
Commercial Trading Manager Role can be based in London The Speechmark, Stoke or ManchesterCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, with your experience
Product OwnerNewbury Digital Transformation is a new team within Vodafone Business, focusing on radically simplifying our platforms, commercial propositions, products and tariffs. You’ll play a leadin