Location: The Speechmark, London (Full-time remote working during COVID-19)
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Be a part of Vodafone UK Consumer where digital is at the forefront of everything we do. From the way we interact with our customers, to how we communicate in our campaigns and create data-driven propositions.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Manager, Mobile Product and Services role is an all-encompassing product management role, responsible for a team of product managers delivering new innovations for the consumer market such as eSIM and OneNumber and all operations in relation to SIM cards and customer equipment quality.
You will be part of Vodafone UK’s Devices, Services & Innovation team which takes ideas from concept through launch and to in-life management as well as managing all of our customer equipment operations. Our range of services include OneNumber, V by Vodafone, Content partnerships (Red Entertainment), Secure Net.
You’ll have a varied role which looks to create the right products and services that our mobile customers will love. You will shape the Product and Services strategy and roadmap, have ownership of the P&L across Mobile services, SIMs and enablers portfolio, identify potential new propositions, and use excellent stakeholder management skills across vertical teams at all levels of the organisation, gaining buy-in for your plans.
Who are we looking for?
- Significant experience of mobile communications.
- Strong track record in leading and motivating teams to execute to a high standard.
- Proven track record in product management or commercial marketing roles.
- Technical acumen in the relevant area.
- Good familiarity with the concepts that support project management and delivery.
- Ability to communicate and engage across the business across all levels of stakeholders.
- Influencing skills – able to influence up to senior leadership team.
- Commercial understanding/acumen of business KPI’s.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.