• Creates, runs and optimises the Group centre of excellence on Always on marketing, manages knowledge base, relevant vendors, lead management and FTEs/SMEs that support the workstream.
• Owns & leads the architecture, relevant communities (chapters, squads and CoEs) ways of working and on-ground support for Always on Marketing across the customer journey for markets.
• Leads Cross channel governance and integration of campaigning systems.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Responsible for working closely with the local markets to understand business and capability needs, advise on digital marketing and always on marketing strategy, tools and optimisation, propose efficiencies and share best practices.
• Support local markets in structuring digital marketing and CVM tribes and squads
• Manage and analyse the shared knowledge for AoM and relevant tools (i.e Pega)
• Enhance People capability in MarTech chapter, Pega skills (basic and advanced)
• Manage and develop a team of specialists
• P&L ownership of AoM center of excellence.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Very good understanding and previous experience of using digital marketing technologies including Pega and Adobe,
• Able to lead/drive digital marketing and CVM strategy that will influence all Vodafone Markets
• Strong commercial understanding
• Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to deliver through others
• Ability to prioritise and demonstrating resilience
• C-Level stakeholder, influencing, communication and presentation skills
• Experience in team and budget management
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in brand, marketing, statistics, CS, advertising or related field
Hiring Manager: Heni Hazbay
Recruiter: Fred Vinall