Senior Manager Customer Retention
Senior Manager - Customer Retention
About the role
The Retention team sits at the heart of the Consumer Business and is accountable for managing customer retention across all consumer segments. The team sets the strategy and leads all associated actions, including forecasting & budgeting, defining commercial policies, proposing actions to reduce churn, managing subsidy investment levels and setting channel targets.
This role leads the retention team and is responsible for the strategy to profitably retain customers, and accountable for the Consumer churn numbers.
As a Senior Manager - Customer Retention your main responsibilities will include:
- Shape the end to end retention strategy by creating a strong understanding of customer segments, delivered through advanced analytics.
- Design, forecast and lead the execution of the retention management strategy for the Consumer Business.
- Oversee retention activities across all Consumer segments.
- Set targets for customer retention within scope and resource constraints (e.g. available A&R budget)
- Management of key retention initiatives to deliver year on year revenue, margin and churn improvement across all Consumer segments
- Delivery of A&R spend against budget, ARPU uplift and ROI for retention investment.
- Improve upgrade journeys by mapping end to end journeys and defining improvements to optimise sales activities.
As a Senior Manager - Customer Retention you will have:
- Strong drive to succeed and high degree of tenacity.
- Excellent commercial acumen and numeric skills - highly analytical and able to quickly derive insight from channel and commercial data
- Very strong influencing and engagement skills to effectively sell proposals to senior stakeholders, including SLT & Channel Heads.
- Collaborative style with the ability to bring people together.
- Experience of working in a very fast-paced commercial delivery environment
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.