Senior Manager, Control Testing & Assurance
Role Title: Senior Manager, Control Testing & Assurance
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The function will be responsible for testing and validating that Cyber Security Baseline controls are working effectively and providing that independent opinion to senior management. They will also work closely with markets and entities to provide recommendations to improve control processes.
Testing will include deep dives, Policy Compliance Reviews and evidence-based reviews of control processes, however one of the main aims of the role is to drive improvements both in rigour and in how we perform control testing. The goal is to increase the proportion of testing which is data-driven and ultimately automated. Testing will use various technical methods to obtain a true picture of the state of effectiveness, rather than just reviewing documentation. In line with this overall goal, they will also take ownership of the roadmap for control testing tools.
- Responsible for second line assurance of the effectiveness of the Cyber Security Baseline across Vodafone
- Develop and implement efficient and effective testing processes including technical testing, analytics and automation
- Provide global reporting which highlights current state, gaps and proposed improvements
- Lead the roadmap for Cyber control testing technology, working with the Cyber Prevent function to ensure support and implementation
- Significant knowledge and experience of information security control implementation, ideally gained in an audit function. Knowledge of risk management beneficial.
- Change agent, demonstrated by large-scale projects in complex organisations, ideally within the risk and security domain.
- Experience of leadership role in multi-business, multi-national firm, demonstrated ability to motivate staff during times of change.
- Strong stakeholder management abilities including senior (SLT) stakeholders
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org