Senior Manager - Consumer Analysis
Senior Manager - Consumer Analysis
About the role
The Senior Manager Consumer Analytics is responsible for the analyst community across the Base Marketing, Commercial Management and Segment teams and is the person responsible for oversight of all Consumer analysis within Vodafone. The Consumer organisation has recently adopted an agile operating model and this role is both a Chapter Lead, responsible for the line management of 12 analysts and sits as a practitioner within the Consumer Engagement squad, supporting that team with insight that will lead to improved customer satisfaction.
As a Senior Manager - Consumer Analysis your main responsibilities will include:
- Owner of insights across consumer to help inform Segment plans, drive the NPS plan and influence Regional strategy.
- Responsible for 12 analysts in a chapter (AGILE) covering analyst development, coaching, recruitment and reviews.
- Own analytics strategy in terms of future tools, datasets and roadmaps
- Be an active part of the customer engagement squad looking after NPS and overall CVM performance.
- Work with other Squads to ensure we get the best insights and share these.
- Be part of the Base Marketing management team using insights to help drive improvement and future strategy
- Work with Big data and other analytical teams across the business to align and share ideas
As a Senior Manager - Consumer Analysis you will have:
- Significant track record of delivering customer insight from data
- Good knowledge of SQL required with knowledge of other languages (Python /SAS/R beneficial)
- Ability to find strategic insights from data and present in a clear simple way to senior management
- Leadership skills and experience of developing and leading a high performing team.
- Strong influencing and engagement skills with stakeholders across all levels, including UK board.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job
in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.