Senior IT Enterprise Architect
- Assist in the definition and governance of the Vodafone UK IT architecture, ensuring that it meets business requirements and performance goals, and that the technical direction is consistent with Vodafone strategy.
- Act as a functional end to end expert for a portfolio of related applications within UK Technology.
- Lead design reviews to ensure compliance to the target architecture throughout the development life cycle.
- Lead architecture effort for small to medium projects or be a member of an Architecture team for larger programmes.
- Manage or assist as requested the delivery of technical solutions that provide business advantage to Vodafone through effective right time, right cost, and right solution design.
- Work with product vendors and system integrators and Vodafone cross functional teams in achieving the above.
- Contribute to and understand the IT Architecture Strategy in conjunction with VF UK Strategy and VF Global vision.
- Technical competency of solution design in a Telco, preferably mobile.
- Understanding of components making up the Telco BSS & OSS technology Domains.
- Appreciation of stakeholders’ viewpoints of “digitisation” and practical knowledge of leveraging modern technologies to deliver a customer and employee digital experience.
- Ability to work within a technical environment performing technical design and/or system analysis roles across technical domains.
- Demonstrated Technology background with associated academic technical qualification and/or experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to present technical solutions in easy to understand business language.
- Enthusiastic and keen attitude to developing knowledge in existing and upcoming technologies.
- Ability to build and maintain strong ongoing relationships across a business with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a creative and inquisitive nature to support problem solving and solution design.
- Strong self-management skills with the ability to manage own workload to complete assigned tasks to time and quality.
Location: Ratingen, Germany or Newbury, UK Role purpose: The role manages the security for specific solutions within OfficeIT Infrastructure accountability. The Office IT Infrastructure is a key enabl
Description OPEN RAN Senior Engineer Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candida
Location: Newbury, UK Role description: The role owner develops and integrates interfaces and customizations for OfficeIT-Infrastructure services. It encompasses the Microsoft Active Directory and Clo
Mobile and Voice Designer Location: Farnborough The successful candidate will be required to obtain and maintain DV level security clearanceCOVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have
Digital Ops Developer NewburyOur purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. At Vodafone Group, we partner with our local markets to drive consistency and earn customer loyalty across 20 c
Solution Assurance Consultant – Governance Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote
Lead Presales Architect Location: FarnboroughThe successful candidate will be required to obtain and maintain DV level security clearance COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have impl
Technical Engineer Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Hours: Shift – part of the 24x7 team COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes
SOC Analyst (shift) Location: Farnborough The successful candidate will be required to obtain and maintain DV level security clearance. COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implem
Description Role title: Cyber Security Platform Manager – CyberArk Location: Newbury Global Cyber Security’s role is to inspire trust and confidence in our customers by enabling secure connectivity.