Senior Internal Auditor
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Reporting to the Senior Audit Manager Technology, the purpose of this role is the delivery of IT audit supporting Operational and PRM audits across the European region. You will support the scoping, planning, delivery and reporting on Operational and PRM audits across the Group.
Joining us as a Senior Internal Auditor you can be part of our empowering finance function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Lead specific audits in the Technology domain across the Group in accordance with the Internal Audit guidelines and in line with the Internal Audit methodology
- Deliver local IT audit requirements within European markets as required
- Undertake activities to ensure that high risk areas are subject to greater focus than low risk areas
- Build positive relationships with leaders across the organisation to understand issues and identify areas in the control environment for improvement in the organisation as a whole
- Building, maintaining and indirectly managing a community of IT auditors within the GIA vertical domains
- Support Senior Internal Audit Manager and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise
- Five years’ experience of IT audit in a professional services environment, specifically application controls testing and general controls testing against the CObIT framework. Wide industry experience, both telecoms and other sectors
- Good knowledge of key applications supporting core business processes, including; CBM, CRM, end to end billing platforms (pre / post pay) and business assurance (e.g. revenue assurance, management reporting, risk management)
- Extensive experience in audit (external & internal audit), mobile telecoms or related businesses, with a strong focus on IT/Technology
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, ability to interact with senior management
- Analytical skills, with an ability to work in detail and also see the big picture
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment
- Fluent in English – written and spoken.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/finance/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Finance Business Partner Location: Newbury/London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Commissions AnalystNewbury HQ We are looking for a Commissions Analyst to support a critical role within Finance Operations as the individual will take ownership of all aspects of Partner Agent (franc
London, Greater London
Role Title: BI Analytics Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence ac
BI Business Partner Manager Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Business Intelligence team? You will act as BI's "front door" and business partner for all BI's services delivered across Vodafone UK.
London, Greater London
Role Title: BI DevOps Full Stack Expert Location: Paddington, London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
London, Greater London
Role Title: BI Visual Analytics Expert Location: Paddington, London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custome
Role Title: Governance and Control Lead Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen
Financial Accountant Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Financial Operations team as our next Financial Accountant? In this role you will responsible for reporting a robust set of monthly financia