Senior Internal Auditor, Cyber Security
Vodafone’s purpose is ‘We connect for a better future’ and we want to bring everyone along on our positive journey. At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications and now is the perfect time to get on board!
- Lead the scoping, planning, delivery and reporting of Cyber Security Audits in the Technology domain across all Operating Companies.
- Be the subject matter expert within the Technology domain in the areas of cyber security, information security and ethical hacking.
- Perform technical audits on advanced topics such as 5G security, large-scale cloud implementation, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Blockchain and other emerging technologies.
- Liaise with the business in tracking progress in addressing audit recommendations and confirming their closure.
- Build positive working relationships with security leaders across the organisation.
- Experience a fast paced environment which is ever changing - no two days are ever the same.
- Support Head of Audit - Technology and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
- Build, maintain and indirectly manage a community of cyber auditors across our global business.
- Have experience in the area of Cyber Security – either in an implementation, operation or assessment role.
- Have technical knowledge on penetration testing, IT/information security/ cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST CSF and GITC.
- Are experienced in audit (external and internal) and familiar with Internal Audit standards
- Have industry specific experience with mobile telecoms or related businesses.
- Are well-versed in assessing business risks and controls, be able to articulate the risks, and recommend business-focused solutions.
- Able to manage stakeholders and to communicate clearly.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment.
- Are willing and able to travel around 20% of the year, mostly in Europe and Africa.
- Have accreditations in the area of Cyber Security such as CEH, OSCP, SSCP, CISSP, CISM, or ISO27001 lead auditor
- Preferably also have qualifications such as CISA, CRISC, Cobit, or ISO 22301
Commercial Manager Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee s
FICO Specialist FICO Specialist Location: (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Hours: 37.5 Hours COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote
Senior Commercial Lead Location: London (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee
Commercial Manager Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee sa
By connecting people, places and things, Vodafone Business helps organisations succeed in a digital world. With our expertise in connectivity, our leading IoT platform and our global scale, we can de
Venture Commercial Assurance Manger Role Title: Commercial Manager - AssuranceLocation: Newbury Cloud & Security Our secure and flexible Cloud and Hosting Services offer centralised and scalable IT