Senior HR Business Partner
Senior HRBP - Technology Team
We have a rare opportunity for someone to join our HR Technology Team as Senior HR Business Partner. Ready?
Vodafone is transforming. We are moving a traditional Telcoms environment to one which is a Technology leading business. This means a shift in organisation, innovation, capabilities and culture, with Technology and IT playing a more significant role in shaping the Vodafone agenda. The IT function is critical to achieving our Tech company ambitions, as they play a leading role in the development of new applications and services as well as delivering a great digital customer experience.
Is this role for me?
This Senior HR leadership role partners with the IT function, influencing and leading the HR agenda. As part of this role, you will support c. 700 employees and a significant offshore and external resource base.
You will enable organisation wide transformation through delivery of HR strategies, with particular focus on scaling digital, talent sourcing, culture evolution and organisation development.
The successful candidate for this role will have a broad generalist background, have a good perspective on digital and IT environments whilst being skilled in leading change at senior levels of the business. The successful candidate should also have potential to grow in the organisation and move into more senior HR leadership roles in the near term.
What will I be doing?
• Design, own and deliver the HR people plan to the UK IT function (700 employees), supporting the delivery of the IT strategy and HR objectives
• Coach and develop the effectiveness of the CIO and the IT leadership team
• Enable digital transformation and insourcing of key capabilities into IT, as well as organization redesign that enables faster speed to market and greater levels of innovation
• Upgrade the pool of talent in IT, improving diversity of population and level of strategic capabilities
• Work in partnership with the HR centres of expertise (employee relations, reward, resourcing, D&I) to deliver the HR needs of IT
Who are we looking for?
• Several years of HR experience in senior leadership roles, working in complex matrix large organisations
• HR Experience of working across technical domains such as IT, engineering, large scale technical operations
• Comfort working at executive levels of large organisations
• Skilled in driving people and cultural transformation
• Strong talent management and capability development experience
• Can influence stakeholders and frame strategic proposal to develop senior levels of support and engagement
• Degree educated
If all of above sounds good to you - apply now!
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Data Analyst - HR Newbury HQ Vodafone is a rapidly advancing company, pushing the boundaries of what and how a Telecommunications company in the UK operates and delivers for its customers. As part of