Senior Enterprise Public Policy Manager
Role Title: Senior Enterprise Public Policy Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?”
- Identify, develop and maintain Vodafone Group’s public policy priorities relevant to the key industry sectors or ‘verticals’ supported by Vodafone’s enterprise business.
- Achieve these vertical public policy priorities through the delivery of powerful, well-founded and empirically supportable regulatory and policy positions.
- Support on the formulation and implementation of advocacy strategies at national and international level, including local Operating Company (‘OpCo’) advocacy efforts where required.
- Mapping vertical public policy priorities relevant to Vodafone’s enterprise business
- Lead on public policy and regulatory development relevant to these priorities
- Deliver compelling evidence-based analysis in support of desired public policy outcomes
- Contribute to coalition building with industry verticals on identified public policy topics
- Contribute to market-specific vertical engagement strategies in collaboration with Vodafone’s Brussels office, OpCos and Vodafone Group Enterprise.
- Support multimarket advocacy relevant to enterprise public policy objectives, working with other key internal stakeholders in the process.
- Opportunity to learn in an energetic and professional team about partner communication and supply chain management
- Long term full time career opportunities in Public Policy
Apply if you have:
- A keen understanding of how technology (e.g. mobile, fixed, Internet of Things, analytics, Cloud) is transforming a wide range of different industry sectors.
- In-depth understanding of legal and regulatory frameworks
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels (oral and written)
- Outstanding strategic, advocacy and analytical skills.
- Experience of regulatory and policy development in specific industry sectors (e.g. automotive, energy and utilities, manufacturing) a distinct advantage.
- University degree
- Relevant experience in a policy position
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?