Senior Corporate Communications Manager
Role Title: Senior Corporate Communications ManagerLocation: London, Paddington
In this role you will manage stakeholder communications related to corporate developments and issues at Group level, including acting as Tier 1 media spokesperson with an important role in the management of Tier 1 media relationships. You will also act as an advisor to Group ExCo and Country CEOs on reputation management and external positioning strategies related to corporate developments at Group level. These include large scale mergers and acquisitions.
Corporate communicators deepen Vodafone’s relationships with key stakeholders and help Vodafone to understand better the external environment in which the Group operates. Well-crafted and timely communications to Vodafone’s external stakeholders – who are key influencers of our reputation – is therefore vitally important.With us you will:
- Create and lead external communications campaigns including creation and ownership of well-written and persuasive communications materials appropriate management of the Group’s corporate communications activities is a vital component of success.
- Manage relationships with Tier 1 media, managing rapid responses across different time zones.
- Work collaboratively across functions up to Group Exco level
- Lead a broad range of international and UK-based projects, some of which will be highly confidential and share price-sensitive.
- Create and lead external communications campaigns including creation and ownership of well-written and persuasive communications materials.
- Contribute to Group PLC Board-level media coverage advisory reports and the Black Book Group-wide reactive messaging reference document.
- Strong understanding of external stakeholder communications, Tier 1 media relationships and issues management
- Digital/social media expertise
- Knowledge of listing and governance restrictions surrounding public company announcements.
- Sound judgment on how and what to communicate externally and considerable experience of managing a wide range of corporate projects and issues.
- Outstanding copywriting skills including news writing for publication at Tier 1 level.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.comIf you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/corporate https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/working-at-vodafone Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Senior Communications Manager - Consumer London/Newbury Permanent F Band This is an exciting opportunity to join Vodafone UK’s external communications team. You will help us communicate effectively w