Senior Architect - Service Management
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Lead solution architect of Technology Shared Services ITSM platform who will be accountable for the architecture design of all components of the platform.
- Accountable for architecture impact assessment and provides direction to implementation projects.
- Conducts functional and architecture workshops and ensures technology design and solutions are aligned with the customers and/or business requirements
- Proactively reviews, validates and enhances ITSM long-term roadmap and associated solution architecture artefacts.
- 10+ years of experience in a senior-level as ITSM architect with very strong solution design skills.
- Experience in elaborating an architecture vision, strategy and roadmap for ITSM to align with an organization objectives.
- Strong knowledge of ITSM technologies trend as to pioneer disruptive initiatives supporting the delivery of operations.
- Experience in a strategic advisory role influencing an enterprise strategy as to foster excellence in delivering engineering and service operations.
- Excellent documenting and oral presentation skills
- Delivery focused, customer obsessed and ability to work in a complex ecosystem and manage priorities accordingly
- Good techical knowledge in ITSM products : BMC Remedy (preferably), Service Manager or Service Now. A knowledge of MicroFocus products portfolio will be a plus.
- Proficient in Configuration Management products such as BMC Atrium or uCMDB or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of technologies in Automation, Monitoring and Analytics areas.
- Awareness of Cloud, AI, ChatBot and Machine learning concepts will be a plus.
- ITIL and eTOM proficient
- Strong architecture and design skills
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Assure IP Network Specialist Location: Farnborough Your role:You will be a part of an Secure Services Assure team in a Network Management Centre looking after multiple networks, providing
IT Operations Authority – 258086 Location – Newbury HQSalary - £Competitive + Bonus + Generous Benefits What’s the role? As an IT Operation Authority you will work within one of the most progressive
Role Title: Big Data Analytics Principal Engineer Location: Paddington, UK Our team: Digital Solutions lead to play a key role in Customer Experience Insights team for evolving the next generatio
Role Title: CERT Specialist Location: Brentford At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
Role Title: Test Transition and Strategic Programmes Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consiste
Role Title: Project Implementation Manager Location: Newbury Cyber Security At Vodafone Global Cyber Security, we help our customers remain secure and resilient in a world of increasingly sophisti
Role Title: Principal Solution Architect Location: Newbury or Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
Solution Architect (Automation and Robotics) - 000000250661 Location – Newbury HQ Salary: £competitive + Bonus and excellent Benefits! What’s the role? As a Solution Architect you will work within th
London, Greater London
Role Title: Quality Assurance Manager - Cellular Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pi