Segment manager- Mass Postpaid Propositions - Contract Position
- Defining the mass postpaid marketing plan and aligning the proposition roadmaps to address all relevant segments and all competitors.
- Responsible for driving the delivery of the mass postpaid base and revenue through multiple sales channels.
- Define and develop the mass postpaid marketing roadmap based on market and customer Insight (reflecting Exec team strategic priorities and liaising with commercial managers to ensure alignment and delivery).
- Work with Vodafone Insights team to analyse customer and market data to identify market trends and insights which will be used as the basis for developing appropriate segment marketing and sales strategies
- Identify issues which may impact on Segment performance e.g. new market entrants, disruptive technologies, competitor propositions/sales channels and develop and amend sales strategies to deal with same
- Seek and support ways to improve customer experience, drive entanglement through mobile propositions
- Champion customer-centric thinking by segment from marketing strategy definition and proposition planning through to delivery
- Ownership for idea generation, development and delivery and management information for all segments working towards development of individual P&Ls
- Candidate needs to have excellent communication and influencing skills
- This is a high profile role, the candidate needs to demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills and be comfortable presenting to key stakeholders on the senior leadership team.
- Key attributes for the role include willingness to learn and an ability to react to change positively and quickly.
- Ability to find innovative customer solutions operating within complex structures.
- Candidate needs to become a subject matter expert on Consumer propositions, Customer Experience, and Insight generation.
- An ability to work well under pressure and deliver in a timely fashion
- Experience at working in and also leading teams
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with autonomy and manage own agenda.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
SOC Specialist (Shift) Farnborough, Brentford You’ll be part of a 24/7 shift team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall, IPS and other security services for both Vodafone and its cus
Cyber Engineer (IT) Farnborough Your Role: You'll be joining a team that manage all operating systems supporting Vodafone’s secure SOC. You'll be responsible for providing technical support to SOC an
IT System Administrator Farnborough You’ll join a Secure Networks team, responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software
Cyber Architect Farnborough Your Role: Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for Vodafone and our cus
IP Network Specialist Farnborough, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and p
Coventry, West Midlands
City Manager Coventry– Vodafone Gigafast Broadband Sales & Marketing Lead Coventry G Band As City Manager you are responsible for managing the marketing and sales activities related to the launc
Job title: Marketing Operations Specialist Location: Newbury The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise team as our next Marketing Operations Specialist? Your Role This position
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p
London, Greater London
Insight and Marketing Analytics ManagerDigital Marketing Job FamilyLondon Competitive salary + Excellent benefits As the Insight and Marketing Analytics Manager you will be responsible for all our me
Job title: Commercial Analyst Location: Newbury Your Role You will be supporting the regional marketing team in finding opportunities both online and offline for lead generation. The team is new and w
Job title: Commercial Specialist Location: Newbury The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise team as our next Commercial Specialist? Your Role This position will be responsible