Segment manager- Mass Postpaid Propositions - Contract Position
- Defining the mass postpaid marketing plan and aligning the proposition roadmaps to address all relevant segments and all competitors.
- Responsible for driving the delivery of the mass postpaid base and revenue through multiple sales channels.
- Define and develop the mass postpaid marketing roadmap based on market and customer Insight (reflecting Exec team strategic priorities and liaising with commercial managers to ensure alignment and delivery).
- Work with Vodafone Insights team to analyse customer and market data to identify market trends and insights which will be used as the basis for developing appropriate segment marketing and sales strategies
- Identify issues which may impact on Segment performance e.g. new market entrants, disruptive technologies, competitor propositions/sales channels and develop and amend sales strategies to deal with same
- Seek and support ways to improve customer experience, drive entanglement through mobile propositions
- Champion customer-centric thinking by segment from marketing strategy definition and proposition planning through to delivery
- Ownership for idea generation, development and delivery and management information for all segments working towards development of individual P&Ls
- Candidate needs to have excellent communication and influencing skills
- This is a high profile role, the candidate needs to demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills and be comfortable presenting to key stakeholders on the senior leadership team.
- Key attributes for the role include willingness to learn and an ability to react to change positively and quickly.
- Ability to find innovative customer solutions operating within complex structures.
- Candidate needs to become a subject matter expert on Consumer propositions, Customer Experience, and Insight generation.
- An ability to work well under pressure and deliver in a timely fashion
- Experience at working in and also leading teams
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with autonomy and manage own agenda.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
Erlang C proficient? Looking for a new Lead Analyst Position? You can work from home a couple of days a week but would love to see you in the office a few times too! (Manchester / Stoke / Newbury / N
Cyber Threat Analyst Farnborough The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Cyber Threat Analyst? Your Role: We have a great role for you to develop a career
Customer Support Specialist Farnborough The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Customer Support Specialist? Your Role Working in a small Operations team i
Cyber Threat Researcher Farnborough The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Cyber Threat Researcher? We need help making our business become as big and sec
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Insight Analyst Manchester or Stoke I band Permanent As part of our Customer Experience Insight Team this individual will focus on generating actionable insight that enables business improvement
System Administrator Farnborough The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next System Administrator? You’ll be part of a Secure team providing administration, co
SOC Specialist Farnborough or Brentford The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next SOC Specialist? You will be part of a SOC team providing monitoring of SIEM
Cyber Engineer Swindon The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Cyber Engineer? You will be part of a team operating systems to support Vodafone’s secure SO
The role: Can you be responsible for setting the commercial priorities within the Enterprise business area, and driving optimisation of commercial outcomes? We need an operational leader who can crea
Job title: Insight and Analytics Specialist Location: Newbury The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Commercial Operations team as our next Insight and Analytics Specialist? Your role
Job title: Commercial Bid Manager Location: Newbury, London, Manchester, Glasgow Travel: 50% The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Commercial Operations team as our next Bid Manager?