Security Portfolio Manager - Managed Security Services
Location: Newbury / Paddington
Vodafone Security is a rapidly evolving strategic function, that is putting security at the forefront of the Vodafone Business value proposition. In joining the team you will become a founding member of this exciting function, responsible for developing both the strategic and technology vision, alongside the business model and commercial success of the emerging security portfolio.
Vodafone Business has a vision to bring enterprise-grade cybersecurity along with access to leading cyber talent and expertise to organisations that do not have the experience, time or resources to keep up with the rapidly evolving threat landscape. Vodafone Security currently sits within Cloud & Security, a c.300 people strong organisation based across UK, Germany predominantly with smaller emerging presence across the EU.
As a Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for developing, refining and executing security propositions, to support the growth of the global portfolio and the enablement of our sales channels in order to achieve the Vodafone Security strategic goals. You will have a deep knowledge of cybersecurity products, trends and in particular customer buying behaviour.
As a member of the team, you will have particular ownership for a product or service area, as part of the wider security portfolio that will deliver comprehensive managed and professional security services to help businesses to detect, respond and recover from a cyberattack.
- Product Strategy - Define a differentiated and disruptive Product strategy, Lead strategic planning with a Market and Segment perspective. Own budget and resourcing planning.
- Business Plan and Model - Design and align the operating model, principles and execution of the plan with target markets/segments. Identify and implement ways to accelerate performance.
- Customer Success – Revenue - Drive GTM alignment, customer feedback, customer case studies and drive revenue growth.
- Internal & External communications - Thought Leader internally and externally for security and your portfolio/product area. Ensures that the stakeholder map and communications plan is current and executed against.
Apply if you have:
- Experience in a similar role within the Telco or IT industry desirable
- Understanding of security product & portfolio ownership role, and security expertise.
- Excellent communicator – clear precise written and verbal communication style. Facilitation skills a plus.
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment, in an influential position. Build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders
- External Thought Leader
- Demonstrate ability to work without close supervision. Acts as an accessible reference point for knowledge and expertise.
- A problem solver, ability to identify root causes and make decisions and implement