Security Assurance Specialist
Location: Newbury HQ
Vodafone Group Enterprise Security (GES) is dedicated to protecting Vodafone Group Enterprise (GE) business units, employees and our customers – to support this GES is required to ensure that a consistent approach to information security is delivered across the whole of GE.
As part of the Vodafone security team, GES collaborate with a wide variety of global partners at all management levels across the whole of the Vodafone Group and Operating Companies. Working collaboratively to ensure the design, security, reliability and availability of our connectivity, products and services are fit for the future and align to the enterprise operating blueprint.
The Career Opportunity
We are looking to grow and develop an individual within our Customer Technical Assurance team. Your will assist in providing the best in class technical security consultancy to the Group Enterprise business across a wide range of IT, Network & Telecoms solutions and services. You will be involved in providing consultancy and technical assurance between the transition between design, build into the run state of Vodafone’s product and service portfolio with specific responsibility to ensure that customer contractual and internal technical security standards are effective and in place. You will be involved in vulnerability and penetration tests across IT and Network infrastructure. You will gain exposure to I.T. and Network systems development lifecycle as you will be working with architects, analysts and a host of third parties to assure technical and customer contractual compliance of Vodafone’s products, platforms and services.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Establish if technical security controls are built in and implemented at the product/service design phase
- Assess the impact to customer of technology change requests to product/services in Run state Assess if technical security controls are maintained effectively during the Build and Run phase Assess if technical security controls are built in and implemented effectively at the product retirement/end phase
- Assist in the scoping of technical security controls/platforms/services testing (i.e. Vul scanning/Pen Testing/ITHC)
- Some experience in applying technical security baseline standards from internal and external standards to ensure security through the full product lifecycle of enterprise products and services Some experience in technical security background in IT and networks ideally in consultancy or assurance background
- Strong written and verbal communication skillsSome customer interfacing skills/experience desirable
- Industry expertise in cybersecurity e.g. CCNA, MCP, CISSP, CISM. IISP or similar desirable
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here
The future is exciting.
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org