Our Team: Cyber Security
At Vodafone Group Cybersecurity operations, we help our customers remain secure and resilient in a world of increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks. We offer a unique combination of highly resilient networks, enterprise-class cloud platforms, advanced security systems and expert advice, helping limit the risks of a mobile workforce, such as commercial losses, regulatory breaches or threats to individuals, whilst enabling productivity and employee satisfaction
The Security Architect acts as a technical generalist at Business level, responsible for delivering strategic technology security input to major programmes, planning controls to counter emerging threats and evolving technology and contributing to a blueprint of technical controls with corresponding roadmaps.
With us you will:
• Responsible for ensuring that Vodafone’s security architecture roadmap supports the business objectives moving forward.
• Supporting large programmes of work led by IT and the business by consulting on matters related to security.
• Architecting innovative solutions that manage security risk in a cost effective manner.
• Leading the Security input on design workshops and articulating risk mitigation requirements to the business.
What you can expect from us:
• Opportunity to join a high performing, highly engaged Cyber Security Team.
• Opportunity to work across a broad selection of technology areas, and applying security solutions to these.
• Collaborating with a dedicated group of professionals Globally to make a difference to our customer’s lives
• Flexible working environment
Apply if you have:
• Strong Technical background in IT Security
• Consultancy Skills delivered in culturally aware global corporate environments
• Excellent communication capabilities to provide rapid and concise summaries of complex scenarios
• A proven track record of being able to manage senior stakeholders, the ability to build rapport quickly and the gravitas to push back in the appropriate manner when required
• CISSP/TOGAF/SABSA/CISM is desired and not essential